Darin Jordan

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Van Houten

Supporting Member
Vendor
23.454 - GREAT JOB DARIN!

There are those that talk about it and there are those that just do it.

You are the type of guy that just gets the job done my friend. You should be very proud of numbers that low. Your boats are always very neat, clean and always have very well thought out setup. I am very impressed.

GREAT JOB!

-Carl Van Houten

Here is more news... How about an incredible 22.7 second 2-lap time just a few minutes ago! That is CRAZY FAST and with a standard heat racing boat... Please post the video when you get time.

Great Job Darin!

-Carl Van Houten

CONGRATS Darin - Tight work right there
default_cool.png

Saw the run yesterday.

In my oppinion, never saw such a perfect setting of a tunnel hull !

Congrats Darin !

That has to be close to the FE Hydro record for that class, with a Vans Racing Tunnel. Nice!!!...
default_smile.png

Wow! Thanks guys. We're still out here running, but I do have a link to the last half of the 23.4 run. They didn't catch the whole run.

https://youtu.be/qf3bcC8L0jA

They caught the entire 22.7 run. I'll post the link when I get it.

It's been an amazing and surprising weekend! I was figuring on 25s... never imagined 23s, and am simply blown away, and excited, about a 22.7! This boat is simply on rails.

20160320_125624.jpg

Well deserved - you have chased this deal and grown over the course of the last 12 or 15 years since we all first plugged in a NM pack , brushless motors where a pipe dream -

I have know you or at least heard of ya since the old red board blue board days -

Congrats Darin , you have come a long way and deserve the respect for your efforts.
default_cool.png

I think Ron Green just rolled over in his grave when I said that - lmao . Meant with the most respect Darin
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Darin, great weekend for you with a few records...this Full P record with the best lipo's of course....ENTROPY!

Awesome running boat there Darrin, congrats!! Would be great to see yourself and Kris race with boats that quick seeing how you both have such smooth lines around the coarse.

Congrats again and thanks heaps for the vids, always fun to see what you guys are doing
default_smile.png

Cheers

Dion

Back