D-2 MCMBC "Power Stroke Classic" Sat. June 18th!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Hydro is good to go. So far Scale, Sport 40, B Hydro, and 27 Cat have more than one heat per round. Still need 27 Sport Hydro. Only a few more days to enter. Right now the weather is looking great.

Pulled pork for lunch. Oh yeah!!

Sent mine in for B and D Hydro but would rather run Cracker than the D. Please let me know what your club decides based on registration.

Thanks, Ron
Hey Ron so far no Crackerbox. I did hear that a couple might show up so maybe bring yours. I will know more in a day or 2

Looks like there will be enough crackers to make a class. Sign my cracker up and cancel my "D" hydro. See you Saturday!

Ron

Thank you to all that registered for our race! Just got done seasoning up 20 pounds of "pork butt". This will go on the smoker for about 18 hours starting Friday morning, then shredded, sauced up and put back on the grill for Saturday's lunch!
017.JPG

We will also have hot dogs, chips, gatorade and water!

All classes are good to go. We have 71 boats. See you all Saturday. Can't wait for the pulled pork.

Please cancel my entries.... Got notice today working the weekend no buts!

the theme of today's race should be "buoy cuts." I think I had one or twelve of those myself.

Thanks MCMBC for a well run race. and Scott's pulled pork was a nice respite for those of us (like me and Teddy) who weren't having much good luck today.

Thanks to the Motor City Club for a great day. The retrieve boat guys were awesome and so was the pulled pork for lunch.

Thanks Joan Kasicki for keeping the scores.

2016 Power Stroke Classic Results
June 18, 2016
Motor City Model Boat Club

GREAT RACING &
GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP GUYS!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

Place Racer
LSG 27 CAT
1 Dr. Ted Billy
2 John Brockschmitt
3 Oliver Douglas

A HYDRO
1 Doug Murany
2 Chris Capaldi
3 Mike Betke

LSG 27 MONO
1 Dean Notter
2 Dr. Ted Billy
3 Larry Tankiewicz

B HYDRO
1 Ron Jefferson
2 Bert Dygert
3 David Murany

LSG 27 SPT HYDRO
1 Scott Tonak
2 Dr. Ted Billy
3 Teddy Dudley

B MONO
1 Charles Dukes
2 Oliver Douglas
3 Ernie Testani

THUNDERBOAT
1 Butch LaPorte
2 Bill Green
3 Larry Tankiewicz

SPORT 40
1 Chris Capaldi
2 Joe Wiebelhaus
3 Charles Dukes

LSG 27 RIGGER
1 Dr. Ted Billy
2 Butch LaPorte
3 Jason Green

D HYDRO
1 John Beardslee
2 Mark Owens
3 Joe Wiebelhaus

SS MONO
1 Bill Green
2 Butch LaPorte
3 Ray Kasicki

SPORT 20
1 Bert Dygert
2 Charles Dukes
3 Jim Zaremski

CRACKERBOX
1 Ron Jefferson
2 Charles Adams
3 Tony Ruggirello

1/8 SCALE
1 Andrew Capaldi
2 Joe Wiebelhaus
3 Bert Dygert

Thanks to all in the Motor City Model Boat Club. You guys put on a great race! Nice site, and a great lunch. I'll be back next year.

Steve Ball

I would like to thank all the racers that attended our event, the racing and atmosphere was terrific. I hope you all had a great time at our race we all had a great time hosting the race. I would also like to thank the members of the Motor City Boat Club for all there work. This was a great race and I hope we can all do it again next year, To All the Fathers, Happy Fathers day.

Ernie Testani

President MCMBC

Back