• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

custome painted miss vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

SOLD

Up for sale is a strikingly beautiful, custom painted Miss Vegas. This boat will catch the attention of everyone at your local pond both from a performance and aesthetics perspective. I’ve had this boat for approx. 1 year, but haven’t run it much at all as it’s either been in the paint shop or on my living room shelf being stared at. It’s almost too pretty to run.

This boat is the 1st generation release of the Miss Vegas by Aquacraft although it does have some of the second gen upgrades. It comes with 2 b/s/p after market props – y535 and m435 3-blade. It has 2 new Futaba servos installed. The stock .18 engine has less than a gallon of fuel run through it. It starts easily and runs great. This boat has been meticulously cared for. After run oil always used after each outing on the lake. . Although this boat was never raced, it does have my NAMBA number painted on the top of the cowling. If you like, I will cover this with an attractive decal of some kind.

As a bonus, you will receive a brand new, still in the package, flex cable. If additional pics are needed, just ask and supply your email address. All sales are final. Shipping within the US only. As this is a used item, it is being sold “as is” without warranties.

THANK YOU for looking!

asking 350.00 shipped

as far as trades go i will trade for a rigger or a mono or a cmb .45 marine new in box

pic4.jpg

tf.jpg

isp1.jpg

hw.jpg

bp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back