Custom Rigger Stands

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaise Recca

I’ve be busy putting together several Firefighter riggers for some friends in Europe and have been asked by several persons if I have a stand for the boats. I decided to make up a simple wood stand that can be adapted for many sizes of riggers.

The first one I have is for the FF rigger. It is constructed of basswood and is routed on edges. The stand comes with hardware for easy assembly. You supply your own finish. Spray lacquer or polyurethane is a fast option.

I have the templates made up for 4 or 5 inch tubs. For custom fit stands I would need to know the measurement between the front boom and the center of the strut and tub width.

Stands are $35 plus actual postage to your zip.

I also currently have (1) 4 inch tub and (1) 5 inch tub FF rigger Pre-built ready to ship.

Prices are $299 plus actual shipping to your zip.

I have parts for a few more boats, but then, that’s it. To much work, it was fun building these boats but this is just a hobby for me and I have had enough. Real estate is a lot more profitable with a lot less time invested…..even in today’s market!

I ended up with three boat of my own. The first was my test boat. I’ve run the heck out of it and now I am customizing the next two boats with all the ideas that I tried on the mule. I will be modding the sponsons with ride pads and changing the top profiles as well. I am looking forward to LSG Rigger class next season. Now to work on my driving……oh well, something about it’s 4:20 somewhere!

Back