custom radio boxes (ML boatworks px,nx versions)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

i now have patterns for the ML boatworks PX, NX radio boxes. these are a drop in version made out of 1/8 lite ply and come with a clear lid and servo tray. they come already built all that needs to be done is sealing the wood. ( i can also seal them and set them up for an extra charge) anyone that runs one of these boats. must have one of these. anyone wanting to know prices can PM me at [email protected]

the one pictured is for a nitro version !!

yup !! but ive dealt with few people who dont care for the puzzle box design. it makes for to many corners and seams to get sealed,

In my opinion your boat is beautiful, nicely done, but the radio box supplyed with the kit, needs improvement, which is why i started to offer my spin on a good radio box. mine is 1/8 thick light ply and comes with the clear lid, which yours dont have.

man has a right to make a few bucks right?

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks mike z

i was looking at the one that came in the kit, which is worped not straight and thought i could do one better. stronger with the clear lid.

and i already have experience with making boxes for tons of people.

so it only made cents to offer custom radio boxes to fit these 2 boats.

and the clear lid seems to be the selling point, being able to look into them, without having to take the tape off.

we all know how expensive the tape is. Dan

Thanks for talking to me on the phone this morning Dan. I look forward to working with you. Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, Dan and I talked about this 3-4 days ago and its all good. In fact, we have bigger plans setup to work with each other that will benefit everyone. Mike

Back