Crapshooter 45 setup info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BB Mods's

Don't want to bother Stu with this, not that I mind bothering him!

Looking for the setup directions, need tub height and AOA for the front.

Don't want to bother Stu with this, not that I mind bothering him!

Looking for the setup directions, need tub height and AOA for the front.

this is not part of the instructions. you just put 2 shims under the boom blocks to start. the resulting belly clearance is what you use for a measurement for the rears, minus 3 mm (i think). no aoa or tub height given

2 shims under the rear tub. make sure you toe in is 1/16 on the right.

strut should be .750 - .875 of negative ( down at the back )

strut flush with the rear sponsons.

that is where stu and my dad's boat both are right now.

1657 prop or abc ( i forget the number

or a 1457 but it is a sturd ( slow )

chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got to find the original set-up I had it @ before Tommy, before the wreck! :angry: ...Screw running on a calm day with ducks, bottles, sticks & pinecones floating around ;) .... :ph34r:

BTW.....Excellent Job on the repair bud...Even Stu would be proud! B)

Or we'll just use the ones that come in your shim kit Steve....Excellent Kit as well :) B) Maybe have to just order another one from you soon, also want to see if you can reproduce the one rear delrin-boom block we talked about awhile back B)

Or we'll just use the ones that come in your shim kit Steve....Excellent Kit as well :) B) Maybe have to just order another one from you soon, also want to see if you can reproduce the one rear delrin-boom block we talked about awhile back B)
mine don't fit the crapshooter very well

mine don't fit the crapshooter very well
Oh Really?? :unsure: :unsure: ...I would have to get the custom ones from Stu instead ya think...?

That's kind of you, but I think Stu would be disappointed I didn't re-sheet the entire sponson.

I have a order in with Stu right now, ill call him Monday and have the shims added to the order, come to think of it, I need some 45 head shims anyways.

Back