Count down to the Kohlmeyer Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Wadlow

Well Hobart is history and from what I got to see through the live link supplied by Me Time Production was a great job done By Bruce,Stu,Kyle,Paula, and the entire Indy Club, kudos to y'all and i am sorry that I missed ya....but on to the next one!!!!!!

I am assuming that we will have open water Friday and a great show Saturday and Sunday.....so lets get the smack talk rollin!!!!!!!!!

Well Hobart is history and from what I got to see through the live link supplied by Me Time Production was a great job done By Bruce,Stu,Kyle,Paula, and the entire Indy Club, kudos to y'all and i am sorry that I missed ya....but on to the next one!!!!!!

I am assuming that we will have open water Friday and a great show Saturday and Sunday.....so lets get the smack talk rollin!!!!!!!!!
Yes Open water is on Friday. I'm finishing up some paint work on my Mtn Dew Vegas,and did some testing I'm ready to Rock!!

Last edited by a moderator:

FRESH set of PICCO 80 engines for the TWIN & a NEW PAIR RTR tooo. Roadrunner TWIN Ready for FLIGHT!!! All the engines bolted in. The Battery chargers are Buzzzzzing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowboy,

Just got a win in 20 sport tunnel.. get that tunnel a runn'en cuz the Grimracers a com,en.

See ya soon!

Grim

Cowboy,

Just got a win in 20 sport tunnel.. get that tunnel a runn'en cuz the Grimracers a com,en.

See ya soon!

Grim
I get her ready for ya!!!!!!!!!!come and get you some ;) ;) :ph34r: congrats on your wins at Hobart Grim and thank for the great coverage it made my weekend!

Latest posts

Back