• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cooper Pipe For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Van Houten

Supporting Member
Vendor
You don't see these for sale anymore. A Cooper Pipe. I am asking $250.00 + shipping cost for this rare pipe. I see where some have sold for $300.00 recently so I am giving you a $50.00 discount right off the top. Look at the picture of the header end and notice that it is thin on one side. It came that way and has never caused an issue. It actually has prototype etched into it. This pipe is highly sought after so I will not go any lower with the price because it will actually bring more than what I am asking for it.

Thanks,
-Carl Cooper Pipe.jpg Cooper Header.jpg

KILLER-B.jpg I have 12 more that are made of carbon fiber. I call my 3.5cc pipe the "Killer-B" I'll get with you on pricing. Mine will be cheaper than the Cooper Pipes even though mine are faster and lighter. All the pipes are spoken for at the moment but there will be more built soon. This ia a picture of one of the first 3 or 4. They look better than that now.

Last edited:
View attachment 278190 I have 12 more that are made of carbon fiber. I call my 3.5cc pipe the "Killer-B" I'll get with you on pricing. Mine will be cheaper than the Cooper Pipes even though mine are faster and lighter. All the pipes are spoken for at the moment but there will be more built soon. This ia a picture of one of the first 3 or 4. They look better than that now.
Carl, I replied to you on a pm. Please check your pm’s.

Looks like you hav integrated «a silencer» into the «chubby» end/part of the pipe - I would very much appreciate one too❗️- PM me for a timeframe, price quote, and shipping details

Thanks for the interest in this product. I have had a lot of response and most want to know the same things; How much they cost, when they will be ready and how they are shipped so here are some details.

Cost & Details: People are gladly paying $300+ US Dollars for the Old Original Aluminum Cooper pipe that comes with nothing but the pipe in the box so I priced my new Killer-B at $185 because this pipe has an improved power band, being carbon fiber its lighter weight, it comes with a kit for attaching the loose end of the pipe to your engine plus you actually get a set of instructions with your pipe that gives you your initial header cut length plus the initial pipe length setting and other helpful info.

Shipping: I have been mailing these pipes through USPS with no issues. I am currently using 6"x 6"x 6" boxes and the total weight for one pipe plus the extras comes to about 9 ounces so shipping can be as little as $10.00 or as much as $25.00 (shipped to the Netherlands)
When I get time I will post a new ad on the For Sale Thread.

Thanks,
-Carl

Ill grab one please Carl. I will pick it up from you in SOWEGA at the tunnel champs though.

cheers

Back