• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cooper Pipe For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Carl
if you have an extra one I would very much like to have it..
Thank you
Larry

Carlos braved the death virus and shipped my pipes. I am really happy with them. The first batch of weed I smoked in them really did the trick. I was flying on top of the water like magic! Great job integrating the turbocyclotronic reverberator reed valves in the can. Man what a hit.
😎

**** auto word correct. What I actually typed was " The first tank of nitro resulted in my tunnel being really quick. It was flying on top of the water like Magic Johnson. The cowl air scoopes on my 1st Gen Lynx produced an integrated temperature control effect making the pipe perform optimally the entire run. Man what a hit!

**** auto word correct. What I actually typed was " The first tank of nitro resulted in my tunnel being really quick. It was flying on top of the water like Magic Johnson. The cowl air scoopes on my 1st Gen Lynx produced an integrated temperature control effect making the pipe perform optimally the entire run. Man what a hit!

I just thought about what you said...dang, I only made about 12 of those (The 1st Gen Lynx with the cowling vents) That's a rare one.

Back