COOL NEWS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Well this might only be cool news to me...

I have had a special request to ship my nats boats "The VIllain S1" to CA to be shown at the pasadina AMA model show. This is a big west coast Model show and should be good for the sales of the hull. Heck if nothig else the guys from CA will get a look at the boat.

Ill keep you posted

Grim

Update

This is Joe Monahan (707 specialties) form CA showing my Villains at the AMA show in Pasadena. I hope you do not mind me posting your picture Joe.. Thanks for all your hard work at the show and keep up the good work.

Is this COOL!! -- man!!

Grim

purdy!!

wow, must be a **** good boat ta get shipped all over the country just for people to see...wouldnt wanna race against your villian grim!

Joe

Your right Lax

You should race one.. Not race against one..

IM SHAMLESS.. : :)

Dident some corn music playing country singer say this once? ;D

Grim

Prop

YOU ARE KICKING MY A$$...lollll loll olol lol

Korn or corn witch do you perferer..? Test have found that 10 out of 10 sick sh*&s perferer Korn over corn by 100%

We are dammed arnt we.. ;D

Grimlol ;D ;D ;D ;D

Korn or corn witch do you perferer..? Test have found that 10 out of 10 sick sh*&s perferer Korn over corn by 100%
Guilty as charged, your honour! I guess that makes me a sick sh*& too.......

I heard if you play Country backwards your wife comes back - the truck doesn't break down and the dog comes back to life!!!!!!

Tim

You are right.. lol Does listening to country music backwards mean that you will never get drunk... that sucks..lol

Grim

Tim

You are right.. lol Does listening to country music backwards mean that you will never get drunk... that sucks..lol

Grim
He he he . it drive's me to drink ;)

i dont know what you guys are talking 'bout,

country music's great!! it has great opportunities for all...........anyone who has enough money to buy a guitar can make millions selling country music. heck, judging by the amount of musical talent those guys ya hear wailing away about "the old times" and "my ol' Ford truck" have, the top ten country singers are randomly selected from a list of guys known for thier ability to clear large rooms full of people by strummin' a few chords...... ;D ;D

Joe

ya joes favorite country song is drive by Alan Jackson..heck he memoriesed it in 1 day.

... Ya also country music rocks!!! lot better than rap..u cant even understand what there sayin.oh and grim hop i can get the villian soon..

matt

Ron

Thanks for covering my back on this...Thats why you are the INFO MAN... in my book.

Hea guys we have a new Nick Name for Ron and that is INFOMAN ;D

Thanks INFOMAN... Kind of like IRONMAN but not quite...o well..

Thanks again..good one..

Grim

Back