Composite Lower Units

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rek

Sorry for the delay folks, but the lower units are done. I did a small change and the skeg is much stiffer. If anyone would like to order any they are $29.95 + Sh. , this includes the flexshaft. You just need to state if you need the flexshaft with both ends squared or just one end. Also if you want it with no holes drilled. I do bore the coupling end with a .435 X .65 counter bore to help accomodate the coupler. If you do not want this done, also let me know. If you would like a custom pattern drilled I can see if I can sqeeze it in. :D [email protected]

Thanks,

Richard Konnen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Richard,

Do you have a picture of this lower unit? With the mods also?

Thanks

Kris

Kris,

I ordered a couple of these, richard said they were sent yesterday.

I'll let you know about them when they arrive.

There was a post with pictures of them once before, i think the only picture of the leg that i have seen since then was the on on the back, i believe it was paul p, tunnel.

give me a ring wed next week to talk about HV champs.

Cant talk any night till then cause i have work and uni commitments.

Also Bris river fire saturday. Be out partying.

Chat next week. (tub will be completed by then)

David

Dave,

I have seen the pic of Pauls, and now i remember what they look like ;-)

I wouldnt worry about Randy's lower if you want to go fast, this one seems like the go!

Kris

Hey guys,

I have quite a few interested in the lower unit. If it keeps up it looks like you guys will have some more OPC tunnels out there running. I am also working on the shaft coupler and a production motor mount that will fit the 700 and have a bolt pattern for the brushless. :D Sorry I can't show you the mods becuase they are done as part of the molding and when finished not visible. B)

Richard

MVC_015F.JPG

Hey Guys,

I had a major hard drive crash and lost my address book :( , I need Patrick McDonald to give me a call. 941-722-1174 I need to send him some some stuff for an up coming event. Also I have a new e-mail address [email protected].

Thanks,

Richard Konnen

Latest posts

Back