• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Insane F1 Tunnel RTR w/ Joe Calajero lower unit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Minassian

I have an Insane F1 Tunnel hull with a Winton Artz 28.5 Modded motor and a Joe Calajero lower unit.
It has an almost brand new 6717 395 low lift prop from Brent Daily at Prop Works West.
It also has a servo city geared box with 5:1 gear ratio on it.
It's also still setup to receive a mega servo if you wanted to run it that way.
It has several modifications to it, including plating the rear of the boat to prevent the rear from cracking. It also has lengthened stumble blocks and additonal strakes added to help cornering, and straight line speed.

IMG_1378_zpseb175aa6.jpg

IMG_1379_zps7599cc6f.jpg

IMG_1380_zpse6ece535.jpg

IMG_1381_zps9a2e28cb.jpg

IMG_1382_zpsb3f5aed9.jpg

Can take more pictures if wanted.
Willing to ship, but buyer pays shipping costs.
Having more fun with my nitro boats, so I'm looking to build a 40 tunnel boat, so if someone has a 40 mod tunnel I would be interested in a partial trade.
Looking for $1,100 OBO plus shipping.
I will be in Georgia next weekend for a race at the Sowega club so can deliver it to there if anyone is interested.
Boat is located in Plant City, FL
Thanks,
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Paul, there are two classes depending where you race. There is 40 tunnel, and then sport tunnel. Sport tunnel is the mod and then regular 40 tunnel is either called B or D depending on where you are, some people also call the stock 40 class super stock.

Hi Paul, that is a hydro, which is still a great boat but unfortunately not something that I am looking to run at the moment. You could probably post that up here, and it would sell fairly quickly. The Phil Thomas boats are fairly sought after from what I hear as they are great running boats.

Would you still be interested in the gas tunnel?

Hey Matt if I can come up with the cash yes . I'll keep in touch to see if ya still have it I really want one of those tumnels

Back