• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Polished OS Outboard 3.5 Lower Unit, Hyperformance Conversion, UL-1 Motor, Kintec Cooler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Here is a complete, custom hi polished OS lower unit, custom shaped skeg, UL-1 Motor, Kintec Cooler, hyperformance conversion kit, Kris Flynn flex cable, propshaft setup ready to run on your 3.5 size outboard tunnel boat. This is also the best skeg setup for the ML Boatworks PS295. The whole setup only has about 5 runs on it. I just do not have a tunnel of my own right now and no time to build one any time soon. To much going on! This DOES NOT include the propeller or steering rods/ball ends. Everything else is just as you see it. Asking $255 shipped. If you add up all the parts and $60 polishing work I paid for, you would pay around $360...so this is a screaming deal. Please post dibs here, and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks, Mike Luszcz, www.ml-boatworks.com

2012-08-14_07-15-39_11.jpg

2012-08-14_07-15-59_905.jpg

Back