Comming soon 1/8 Scale R/R Merlin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too early as he just agreed to build them a few days ago.

Figure it'll be same as the 1/10 version offered. just scaled down!

You'll need to contact him as to price.

Eh SayMikey did ya get in touch ? he still making em?

posted 06 July 2005 - 08:59 PMLooking for a scale Merlin,i have a detailed Larry Kraemer one and need another anyone got one cant seem to stir Larry......Mikey

posted 06 July 2005 - 08:59 PMLooking for a scale Merlin,i have a detailed Larry Kraemer one and need another anyone got one cant seem to stir Larry......Mikey
I e-mailed Larry yesterday..hasnt gotten back to me yet.....if he is not makin em anymore, then put me on the list as i REALLY need one!

Last edited by a moderator:

I e-mailed Larry yesterday..hasnt gotten back to me yet.....if he is not makin em anymore, then put me on the list as i REALLY need one!
Good Mornin' Guys!! Thanks for throwing my name out there. I do still make Merlins & Allisons & all the rest of my stuff. One thing we gotta get straightened out though is the e-mail. That anja@nwps deal is my wife's work. Some of the guys in our local clubs & our Tri-Cities Fun Group use that to contact her for scheduling, ticketing, etc & if she gets mail from any other boater-types, she forwards them. That usually adds a couple of days to the process. So, Ya might want to scribble this on the wall next to your keyboards - my e-mail is [email protected] or you can call 360.825.5878. I work 2nd shift during the week so please try between 9am & 2pm pacific time. I love hydros - from scales to full-sized - and always look forward to the chance & challenge to help add the right details. I really appreciate the referrals & the kind words!

Thanks - Larry K

larry,

any plans to make a 1/6 scale allison and merlin for the gas thunderboats ?

thank you,

dave

larry,

thank you,

dave
Yeah Dave - I've been tryin' to find more time but the weather's been too good! I have a lot of outside stuff to do around my place. Anyway - I have valve covers for both, almost finished w/ intakes for both and am just puttin' the finishing touches on Merlin exhaust stacks. Still got a lot of work ahead w/ blower housings, carbs, etc. but hey - winters comin'!

Larry

larry,

that's great news. take your time. i know you'll get it right.

thank you,

dave

larry,

thank you,

dave
Yeah Dave - I've been tryin' to find more time but the weather's been too good! I have a lot of outside stuff to do around my place. Anyway - I have valve covers for both, almost finished w/ intakes for both and am just puttin' the finishing touches on Merlin exhaust stacks. Still got a lot of work ahead w/ blower housings, carbs, etc. but hey - winters comin'!

Larry

Back