1/8 and 1/6 Scale 7075 T6 Skid Fins

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are a Washington buyer you are charged 8.6% sales on total purchase and shipping. I do not sell through 3rd party marketplace resellers so if you do not live in Washington and order through site, no sales tax is collected. In areas of Washington that have rates higher than 8.6%, my store pays the difference.

Okay, I get what you mean now. After going through the posts, I found a link that took me to the smaller fin. The 1/8 scale fins are presently $59.95 so you can figure $65.11 per fin, didn't find one for the larger fin

This should help you fellas.
Also guys the WA state 8.6% tax is part of Bill’s signature and is on all of his posts.

Attachments

• EBD0C88B-57A7-4ABF-8BB7-EC5F1B890C3F.png
    EBD0C88B-57A7-4ABF-8BB7-EC5F1B890C3F.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
Ok so dumb question...why is the top round (that doesn't look scale) and why only one hole? I mean they do look awesome though..

To facilitate being able to rotate if the fin hits something. A fixed fin can rip the transom out of a sponson if it can't pivot. If the boat hits another boat, a fixed fin can also do a considerable amount of damage to the boat that was hit.

Ok so dumb question...why is the top round (that doesn't look scale) and why only one hole? I mean they do look awesome though..

No such thing as a dumb question.

Agreed, rounded top does take away from Scale look but so does shape, at least for most unlimiteds but its what works. The round allows for kick-up without breaking deck. One hole because we generally allow extra mounting holes in mounting bracket. Thats just the way we learned.

Bill

No such thing as a dumb question.

Agreed, rounded top does take away from Scale look but so does shape, at least for most unlimiteds but its what works. The round allows for kick-up without breaking deck. One hole because we generally allow extra mounting holes in mounting bracket. Thats just the way we learned.

Bill
Ahh...that makes sense...thanks Bill.

Thanks Bill for all you do for R/C boating your always just a phone call away and always willing to listen and steer me in the right direction whether you sell me a part or not my closest hobby shop is a hour and a half away and they dont carry much boat stuff thanks again Jeff Barnes

Latest posts

Back