Cockpit interiors pics anyone.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Whitt

For 2002 bud or master tire or any other T4 T5 hull much abliged.Interior sketches.Just trying to do up my cockpit.Oh and by the way.Dumas should be ashamed of themselves.That cockpit kit they have is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever seen any one try to sell with a strate face.

I took a lot of detailed shots of the T5 cockpit about 2 years ago. All the boats T-3, T-5 anf T-6 had identical cockpits so the pics should be correct for you.

I am a little busy for the next two days but will do a web page for you over the weekend.

dash.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well of course I can't find the cockpit pictures. Lee Robertson is going to go down and take some this weekend. We will post them early next week. Either from the Elam or the Lllumars.

Sorry for the delay.

hgatjens said:
Well of course I can't find the cockpit pictures. Lee Robertson is going to go down and take some this weekend. We will post them early next week. Either from the Elam or the Lllumars.
Sorry for the delay.

109206[/snapback]

Thank you very much for the help.You guys are tops in my book !!

I will try to find some pics of my Miss Coors Light. My dad and I worked many days and nights coming up with the design. The boat is in the Northwest somewhere now, as Alfred Lanza bought it from me and resold it (before it ever even hit the water).

I also have a scan of instrument panel gauges. I can send that to you too. I need to get all of this off my old computer...

Dennis Whitt said:
hgatjens said:
Sorry for the delay.

109206[/snapback]

Thank you very much for the help.You guys are tops in my book !!

109269[/snapback]

Back