Cobra build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim one of the reasons I made it shorter was so I could get a bigger tank in to suit a mod motor. The tank I'm going to get made will be 12oz.

I plan trying an os on it soon but the goal is to have a nova on it.

I've got more done will try upload some more pics soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim one of the reasons I made it shorter was so I could get a bigger tank in to suit a mod motor. The tank I'm going to get made will be 12oz.

In you opinion would a cabra be better with a cmb or stock k&b sx. :huh: There is not a cobra in either calss at my club and I would love to do some a$$ kicking.

Don't worry about Chuck, he loves talking crap about every hull he buys. He bought a new Ossi hull from me for $115 plus that expensive shipping, and he emails me back saying I was dishonest in my sale and that the tunnel hull was for an inboard setup. Oke doke Chuck! I don't feel so singled out now. I feel like everyone else he deals with!

I bought sone stuff of chuck recently and hevwas great to deal with...

In you opinion would a cabra be better with a cmb or stock k&b sx. :huh: There is not a cobra in either calss at my club and I would love to do some a$$ kicking.
Tim I've seen one of these with a cmb greenie on it and it was taking all the power it could get!

I plan on trying an OS on mine maybe nxt weekend after that will be a nova that I'm getting a crank made for.

Guys, can we please keep this on topic? I dont want to lock any more threads, but the mud slinging it getting a little bit much as of late. If there are issues with deals that anyone has made, take it to private messages or emails. A public forum isnt the place.

I know things sometimes dont go as planned, I too have been burned on this site and others. It happens. Lets keep the topics on topic.

Thanks folks.

I agree James, too much crap being said lately...and for what reason? Maybe there is not enough racing for people to prove their ego? :lol:

Might as well lock the thread, cause the comments continue...go figure.

Hey OZ, who over here has the Cobra? Just yourself? I would have thought more would have snapped it up for the price...

James, agree 100%.

Kris, Ian has one too he got it in orange and it looks pretty sweet.

They are a good price and Dan is good on the shipping too I guess I'll know soon how much I like the hull lol

once again spoon, here is the manufactures gallery picture of your "specificly made for FE" outboard tunnel you sold me, too bad the manfacture doesnt know about setting it up with an outboard or FE.

as for the cobra (which is what this thread is about).... it is actually a killer running boat, this one with the rossi is the best running tunnel i have. it is just paper thin and doesnt last, after about 1 gallon it is flexing, cracking and sounds like a cement mixer. i am sure that after a few builds the quality is getting better i just feel that the first ones were too thin and fragil. for the price i agree that it is a steal and can probablly run with the more expensive lynx's and visions. where i ran into a problem is i thought the discounted price was for the blemishes and to get them out there, not because they were lesser quality. i have no complaints about it other than you get what you pay for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back