• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cmdi Sg80, Mac 84, Project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeKautz

Boat took a headers off shelf in garage, winglet broke and front bulk head pulled away from right side. Used two part epoxy to repair. Right front sponson needs replaced or repaired, sheeting pulled away from foam and I ca glued back . Boat is to much of a project for me and plus I don't have the time. Mac feels a little ruff when it turns over. Extra sg sponsons are different from the ones that are on the boat, but will come with it anyways. Brand new Walt tank included, plus hardware. Carbon fiber cover that pipe is mounted to is warped. Not sure what is a fair asking price, so I'm starting at $550.00. OBO. Plus paypal fees and shipping. Shipping in the US only. I will answer any questions the best as I can

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What condition is the 90 pipe and has it been cut and is it the billet cmdi 90/100 short muffler pipe

Overall pipe length is 16 1/2". I'll post better picture of pipe when I get back home.

Jeremy,

That looks like the .67/.84 bar stock pipe. The big .90/1.0 bar stock pipe has no threaded seam at the mid-section.

I will take the pipe if it is a 67/84 pipe as well. let me see the pictures and please let me know the price

Mike,

If you split. How much for SG no motor or pipe shipped to 33909?

I don't use paypal. I send money order.

Bill

Here is picture of pipe, didn't want to split up boat, that's why there is only one price on package deal. Will have to think of prices split up if that's the direction I decide to go.

image.jpg

Looks good Mike, let me know when you split the package and I will take the pipe.

Please let know price.

Thanks

Jeremy

Thanks Henry

If you could message me address, I'll get it boxed up and shipping quote tomorrow.

Mike

I walked through my garage and decided I already have more projects than I can handle. I am sorry But I have to pass.

Boat is still for sale.

Please let me know when you Split the package and I will take the 67/84 ab billet pipe.

Thank you,

Jeremy

Thanks a lot Henry, just paid $60 for packaging making sure it was done nice at UPS. got your shipping quote while I was there also.

Latest posts

Back