• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMD SGX Gas Rigger For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
Up for sale is a used CMD SGX gas rigger less motor. The rigger comes with the CMD mounts for a Zenoah, all drive hardware (strut, rudder, flex shaft), fuel tank and two Hitec servos for steering and throttle. This boat has the gas sponsons instead of the nitro sponsons. The inner width of the tub is 3.5” making it very skinny. It comes with the stainless fuel tank shown in the pics. The rigger is used and does have some cosmetic wear, small nicks, small paint chips. The transom was rotten which I purchased the boat and since then I have replaced it with fresh plywood. There is a new CMD rudder assembly with 1.1” blade on the boat. The clearcoat is chipping away in several areas and needs to be cleaned up and possibly resanded and cleared. This is a very fast boat, but it does need some work to clean her up. There is also a new unpainted/uncut CMD fiberglass gas cowl included. A carbon fiber carb cover is included along with several spare canopies and plywood backplates for spares. I would like $600 for rigger + shipping costs, but am open to any offers. I just have too many boats and with two other riggers my hands are full. I additional pics upon request. Send an email to [email protected]

I have posted pics of the Dock here: http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?t=8018

Back