CMB RS101 anybody??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in knowing how they are running as well. I haven't even seen one yet and I've been to a few races this year already. I saw a few RS90's run at the end of last season but no 100's as of yet.

-BUCK-

DaddySundown said:
Been looking at this one myself, very curious to know how it runs.
CMB 1.01RS (Racing Special 2005)

Alan....

90771[/snapback]

hey fellas ive been running one since christmas in a rigger very impressed lot better bottom end and afew more revs up high only because i can run shorter pipe lenght compared to the older model

brett ward said:
DaddySundown said:

Alan....

90771[/snapback]

hey fellas ive been running one since christmas in a rigger very impressed lot better bottom end and afew more revs up high only because i can run shorter pipe lenght compared to the older model

90793[/snapback]

Brett

This is the one we are working a new pipe for. I will be in touch

Regards

Dave

RIGGERMORTISE said:
brett ward said:
DaddySundown said:

Alan....

90771[/snapback]

90793[/snapback]

Brett

This is the one we are working a new pipe for. I will be in touch

Regards

Dave

90807[/snapback]

I like what I'm hearing. Anybody on the USA half of earth got a few in stock or am I going to have to pay freight from Australia?

Dave, keep us informed on your progress with the new pipe.

Thanks,

Scott Norris

PS: I'm not a newbie, just been out of the sport since the late 80's.

Scott

I had the chance to have a good look inside one of them and I was impressed. I htunk it would be a good investment. Contact Dave Marles on this board he is from Prestwitch Models or Ian folkson from The UK. They should both be able to help.

Regards

Dave

Talked to Sandy over at Tidewater the other day and they do have them.

I was wondering if anyone else was selling CMB motors here in the US. I'd heared that Mr. Seaducer (forgot his name) was selling them now, if so how about parts? Would like to find someone selling motors AND parts other Tidewater.

-BUCK-

Higher R's eh? Very cool. how about touqe? My EVO 2000 1.0 is a monster!! couldn't imagin that power with more r's

-BUCK-

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Wood said:
hey buckshot
you got it

www.grimracer.com

chris

90901[/snapback]

Looks like he just has the 21 motors and buggie motors by looking at the site.

-BUCK-

Back