CMB LS PIPE LENGTH/PROP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Hey Fellas,

Had a good day at the pond today, unfortunately I got my s**t handed to me by shawdaddy and his rossi powered bullet. My SG seems to do well the way it is now but really seems like I could get more from it. I am running an AB billet pipe the SS version and an H4 with 3.21" cup. My pipe is set at 8.25" or 3.25 from the plug. What do you guys think???

Zach

Zack, Don't hate the player hate the game my brother. I told you at the lake to loosen your carb back up till it about falls out. It ran like a raped ape with its hair on fire that run. Ryon

Last edited by a moderator:
Try a bigger motor. :D

You 2 where running good.

I liked the twin, was it ok after the dunk. I am going to work on getting it posted on youtube. My youtube account is the same name.

I wish I could have been out there sooner.

Are you going to be on the chat? I just figured it out.

MIght be in a bit. The twin was fine after the stuff. Try and post a link of that flick of the twin.

Hey Fellas,Had a good day at the pond today, unfortunately I got my s**t handed to me by shawdaddy and his rossi powered bullet. My SG seems to do well the way it is now but really seems like I could get more from it. I am running an AB billet pipe the SS version and an H4 with 3.21" cup. My pipe is set at 8.25" or 3.25 from the plug. What do you guys think???

Zach
If the engine is not set up right. (CR, Squish Velocity, Blowdown numbers, etc, etc.) You may end up "chasing the dragon" Also you have to look at boat setup, how much water are you giving the engine, etc etc. That is what makes this stuff fun. :D THEN take a look at the pipe, and prop.

Zach,

Pipe is way too long for good RPM. Or you need a better one.

Pipe and propeller combination is the key on all our boats.

Happy New Year,

Mark Sholund

John, maybe after I get the twin dialed in you can come back up and get some better video of it. It was nice meeting you and next time we run maybe it won't rain on us. Oh yea bring all your boats next time. Ryon

Latest posts

Back