CMB Engine Mods

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david cox

I would like to have some modifications done on my CMB 45. Who would you recommend

In North America? This engine is to be used in a 45 Seaducer.

Jerry Crowther or Jimmy Johnson. Both are in the elite when it comes to CMBs. You should be able to find both of them on this forum. I think you can contact Jerry through Seducerboats.com and Jimmy is on this forum as RCRACER158.

-Mitch

contact to Frank Orlic or Mike Hallam both in Canada they work on mods engine ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry Crowther or Jimmy Johnson. Both are in the elite when it comes to CMBs. You should be able to find both of them on this forum. I think you can contact Jerry through Seducerboats.com and Jimmy is on this forum as RCRACER158.

-Mitch
i'll second jimmy johnson B) !!

I would like to have some modifications done on my CMB 45. Who would you recommendIn North America? This engine is to be used in a 45 Seaducer.
David you did not say what CMB 45? But you just need to get someone to confirm the intake rotor timings & Duration. Also transfer & ex timing & check head bowl volume. the RS45 runs well with just a head bowl adjustment, the VAC45 needs a head bowl adjustment & a little cut on the opening side of the intake rotor. a total of 210 212 intake duration & closing the rotor @ 62-65 ATDC transfers 132-135, EX Port 188 194 would all be good numbers to go racing with. Most of todays CMB engine just need a little clean up to perfect the numbers above & adjust the bowl volume for what ever percentage of fuel you plan to run........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back