CMB/Crapshooter Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
I will be selecting a few items each month and offer them at a severe discount. For the rest of this month (January), these are on sale:

91RS Offshore Hydro Motors $450.00

91 Quiet Pipes (#CO5111) 25.00

45 Quiet Pipes (#CO5104) 25.00

Email me at [email protected] or call 317-462-9978

Thanks!

You have to have some humor with this every once in awhile. I had a customer order some emblems not long ago and I responded, "Do you want a motor with them".

I ran a sale that discounted all motors and 10% off on parts from November 15th to December 15th. Following some unfavorable comments, sale was terminated and thread was deleted. Sorry.

Chris,

The key to what I said is that tomorrow never comes......... ;)

Free beer.......... Tomorrow.

My dad has a sign quoting this above the fridge on the deck at his house on Lake Cumberland in KY.

To be completely honest, I thought Stu was wise crackin' a bit when he said "Last month". Silly me....... :rolleyes:

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Chris,

My dad has a sign quoting this above the fridge on the deck at his house on Lake Cumberland in KY.

To be completely honest, I thought Stu was wise crackin' a bit when he said "Last month". Silly me....... :rolleyes:

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
Hey Brad,

You owe me a beer!

It was somewhat of a wise crack. However, look for some nice deals in the future.

Stu

Chris,

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
Hey Brad,

You owe me a beer!

It was somewhat of a wise crack. However, look for some nice deals in the future.

Stu

stu email me when you are going to sell the greenhead 67's on sale.. ill take a couple more .. never know when you need spares..lol

terry

Two items that I wish to include in this sale:

2006 Valvola $350.00

2006 Valvola parts motor $350.00

The parts motor will include a 2008 piston/liner and parts bagged to complete motor. May be easier because you need to take the motor apart anyway.

BTW, the 91's are ABC and when they are gone, this price will not repeated.

Thanks.

Stu Barr

I will be selecting a few items each month and offer them at a severe discount. For the rest of this month (January), these are on sale:91RS Offshore Hydro Motors $450.00

Thanks!
Hi Stu. How would that 91 pipe work on a picco 67 disc pre exr ? Used on outrigger.

I will be selecting a few items each month and offer them at a severe discount. For the rest of this month (January), these are on sale:91RS Offshore Hydro Motors $450.00

Thanks!
Hi Stu. How would that 91 pipe work on a picco 67 disc pre exr ? Used on outrigger.
I would think that the pipe volume would be too large. I don't know of anyone who has tried that combination, but as inexpensive as the pipes are, may worth a try.

For the month of February, I will add the items to the sale board:

21RS Outboard $350.00

21 Nitro Muffled Pipe #C00101 $40.00

#5 and #6 CMB Turbo Plugs $2.75 each

The "Turbo" plugs are the cone lock version and require a special head to run these.

The January items will continue at the discounted price.

Thanks!

For the month of February, I will add the items to the sale board:21RS Outboard $350.00

The "Turbo" plugs are the cone lock version and require a special head to run these.

Thanks!
What are the temps on the #5 and #6 plugs?

Thanks,

Zach

I would take 20 qty turbo#6 and 5 qty turbo#5 How much all total shipped Do you accept credit card? Let me know thanks Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
For the month of February, I will add the items to the sale board:21RS Outboard $350.00

Thanks!
What are the temps on the #5 and #6 plugs?

Thanks,

Zach
Zach,

The only info I have is the 5's are rated hot filament and the 6's are rated average filament.

Stu

Latest posts

Back