cmb cam 67 purple head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff baham

i see that tidewater have the cam 67 purple head motors for 200.00, can you guys that have or had them tell me the good and bad things about the motor, and will the cmb big belly pipe work on it. i hear a lot about the green head 67, they want $405 for it,

I've got three of the purple heads, Love 'em! Haven't had to do any mods yet, Just set up an 82u55 hydro with that exact pipe. I'll let you know next week how it runs.

Hey Jeff don't get me wrong the purple head is a good runner. It's just that to get it to run as well as the greens will take some engine work. When you figure what the mods will cost plus the $200 you're at the cost of a new green head. :blink:

Hey Jeff I've been running my Purpel heads for over 3 years now,and I do have one Green Head too..They Do need a little work to get them to run like a green head will but I know you now know what to do :D Buddy ...Ive been expermenting with a new head button on mine,and will keep you posted.....I've so far been able to run a P260 with my old shovelnose..... :D

don, i never take advice wrong, man i would love to get the green head cmb or a mac 67, after you add the coupler, header and taxes i'm well over $500. it's hard to spend that kind of money when, you have an 18 month old in your arm. never know when you're going to need something. so, i'm going to wait till fathers day and see if i get a surprise, if not, then i will buy a purple head. as far as working the motor to make it run, i want to give a big gigantic thank you to roy for helping me out. SO, THANKS ROY.

Any time Buddy :D Hey My wife just got me a new suv for my birthday :D But you know who be useing it :lol: .....

hey roy, tell her it's her turn to wash it , hummmm, you might get it back, he he he he .

All right Roy!!! Happy Birthday, I better get my a$$ over there and collect all those boats and motors and parts and pipes and plugs and tubing and paint and trailers and molds, and cowls and and and and .....LOL you'll be throwing away since your gonna need all that room in the garage to park that new truck! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey wait a minute rodney, just make sure went you get all that stuff , grab that new green head cmb and send it to me. he he he he .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank'sfor the head up ;) I'll make sure my garage door is close :D .. The New toy stays out side....And as much as the wife uses it now it's never home any way,Plus I get my old 4Runner back.hahahahaaa

I'll just have to look up and down the block and see if you or Roddney are there hahahaha ...Roddney still has'nt given me back my Ponch :angry: I think he trying to get him to drive his boat... :p

Ponch?? Ponch who?? HAHAHAHA....guess what?? He's a perfect fit for my BRAND SPANKIN' new Thunderboat Reproduction Oberto hydro..............I'll call you about this bad boy! ;)

Roddney.... :D Don't call just come over with a box of Chips.and O boy stuff, and Ponch sitting on top of all those boxes :D ....Hey Don, Roddney been holding my Scale Driver hostage :angry: ..

Roy Munoz said:
Hey Don, Roddney been holding my Scale Driver hostage :angry:
That's just because he doesn't want to be seen standing in line at Toy's R Us holding a Ponch doll! :p :p

Rumor has it he's been seen trying to bribe kids at local toy stores to buy it for him........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rodney, how much are you paying , i'll go in for you. are you can get a store clerk to carry it to the counter for you, then when you all get to the counter, just say, i could of brought it up but thank you anyway. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Back