• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB .80 Redhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

Cmb .80 redhead, Bought new set up by Steve Wood (with a bit of friendly advise from Don Maher).Only two tanks thru it. Got to go. $350.00 shiped to the lower 48 states.

Thanks

Glenn

please post pics. I will take it if it looks good.

how do you want paid?

Rocky

Rocky, thanks for your intrest-I never got the knack of posting pics on this site. My e-mail is down but if you pm an address I can print some and mail them. The motor has ss screws in carb and head, Capt. Vics billet carb arm w/ball link a 1/4 round collet and a new exh. gasket and new CMB 3rd ch.eedle valve.and K&B bent water fittings. The cooling cap has not been drilled.

Glenn

Wow $350 for a $500 motor that is as good as new, makes me wish I needed one!!!

Don :)
Good to hear from you again Don :) . Actually I'm into the motor for $700. Has the gear driven rigger of yours been over 127mph-been few years since we talked.Glenn

Glenn, the best runs have been 122+mph so far, have not put much effort into it the last year. Hope to get some more time to play with it before the next saw in nov. The 80 motor for $350 is a steal, can't believe it is still for sale!!! See you in UT.

Don :)

Since I have not got what I was hoping out of this fine motor- It is no longer for sale. It will be Donated to The Salt Lake club(Decker Dunkers) as the first raffle prize for the 2013 NAMBA nats.

Glenn

Latest posts

Back