CMB 67 gold head twin plug

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m brater

Looking to see if anyone knows what type of head/button I need to change over to single plug from the dual plug? I had 4 tanks through the new engine before a 6-1/2 year break from the boats and now I'm looking to re-wet my feet again, pun intended. Both plugs blew when I gave her wot on the 4th tank, to big of prop, that gets pricey two at a time. I'm sport running with 20% nitro in 1/8 scale hydro. THanks for any help. Some one told me it takes two gallons to break this engine in!

get intouch with steve woods he can make you a single plug head and then set the head clearance to .012 or .014 ,and yes it will take at least a gallon of fuel to break the motor in.

Looking to see if anyone knows what type of head/button I need to change over to single plug from the dual plug? I had 4 tanks through the new engine before a 6-1/2 year break from the boats and now I'm looking to re-wet my feet again, pun intended. Both plugs blew when I gave her wot on the 4th tank, to big of prop, that gets pricey two at a time. I'm sport running with 20% nitro in 1/8 scale hydro. THanks for any help. Some one told me it takes two gallons to break this engine in!

Measure the diameter of the bottom of the head button portion that fits inside the top of the sleeve. If it is .995" or 25.28mm, I have 2 new single plug head buttons for the older gold and purple CMB 67 engines. Let me know what the measurement is.

Jeff and John thanks for the info/help! John, I will measure tomorrow and let you know,THANKS!!

Back