CMB 45 V-5 is coming

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
The new CMB 45 V-5 is coming. Three of the new motors came the other day. I'll be evaluating these in the next few weeks. I am going to discount my current stock of 45 VAC's.

New prices: 5 port models--$475, 8 port models--$495.

To order, call 317-462-9978 or email to [email protected]

Thanks,

Stu

The new CMB 45 V-5 is coming. Three of the new motors came the other day. I'll be evaluating these in the next few weeks. I am going to discount my current stock of 45 VAC's.

Thanks,

Stu
Are those prices for the V5? i guess so cause I wasnt aware of a 5 port or 8 port vac. Tell us more about the new motors.

Thanks,

Stu
Are those prices for the V5? i guess so cause I wasnt aware of a 5 port or 8 port vac. Tell us more about the new motors.
I should be looking at the V-5 later today to see what has changed.

Is it called the 45RS EVO or the V-5.
Two different motors

45RS Evo:

45RSEVO-1.jpg

45 V5:

45V5-HYDRO6.jpg

Is the major difference in the RS-EVO version the use of Zimmermann Valve induction? Obviously the crankshaft/case, rear-plate, and flywheel dimensions are noticeably different from the V-5 and VAC versions, respectively. Seems the RS-EVO versions would be significantly lighter as well?

Latest posts

Back