• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Closing out head and liner shims

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t have any rs alignment fixtures. I used a mill vise to squeeze the evo cranks back together

you can have them , i will have no idea what shipping is untill i actually ship. Priority mail would be probhibitive expensive
My address is
9823 - 185 St. NW
Edmonton, Alberta
T5T 3L7

TO CHECK on shipping costs. Or if small enough ship regular postage.

Steve,

When I posted what I wanted to purchase it was available.
I double checked and wrote down how many sets you had
and were selling. According to IW rules it goes by who responds
and when. Sunday at 9:47 pm post #18 I prepaid for what I ordered. And now four days later it is not available? Just Send me what you have that I ordered, and refund the balance please.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
What i should do is refund all monies and throw all of this crap in the round file,and save me the headache of trying to keep this all sorted out. Is that what everryone wants, cause i can sure do that! Wondered how long it would take before someone lost their cool.

Steve,

When I posted what I wanted to purchase it was available.
I double checked and wrote down how many sets you had
and were selling. According to IW rules it goes by who responds
and when. Sunday at 9:47 pm post #18 I prepaid for what I ordered. And now four days later it is not available? Just Send me what you have that I ordered, and refund the balance please.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

What i should do is refund all monies and throw all of this crap in the round file,and save me the headache of trying to keep this all sorted out. Is that what everryone wants, cause i can sure do that! Wondered how long it would take before someone lost their cool.
Steve, don't do that!....you know I'll buy that stuff from you....check your PM....phone#'s there.

Sorry to see leave the hobby...you provided practical parts and did excellent work. I don't know what I'm going to do with all these liner shims I bought 3 yrs ago....wish I had bought the head shims, too.

Steve,

I did not lose my cool. You have done great work for all of us in the hobby for many years, believe us all, you and your services will never be replaced.
If you want to sell your shim sets go ahead and sell them. I just think the people that respond first and pay for them in full with shipping included should get the products they bought.

Mark Sholund

Steve,

I did not lose my cool. You have done great work for all of us in the hobby for many years, believe us all, you and your services will never be replaced.
If you want to sell your shim sets go ahead and sell them. I just think the people that respond first and pay for them in full with shipping included should get the products they bought.

Mark Sholund
I agree,and that’s what i thought i was doing. When i go to pay pal account(i thought it would be easier as the thread is a mess)there was about 10 people paid before you,and that was what i was going by. I sure was not trying to screw anyone,that is not my style

I did make a big mistake i have to rectify. I listed cmb 67 head shims when in fact what i have is cmb EVO 67 head shims,different size!. So i’m making a batch of 67(green,blue or what ever the prevaling color is this week) this weekend

Hello Steve, I would like Picco 80 head shim set & both sets of Picco 80 liner shims. Let me know if you still have them & I'll pay with PayPal,Thanks!

Steve, send me 3 sets of vac 91 shims if you still have some.
I will send a check
Thanks
Let me know how much and I will get the check in the mail tomorrow.
Gary Turner
3509 South Woodridge Road
Mountain Brook Alabama

Steve, send me 3 sets of vac 91 shims if you still have some.
I will send a check
Thanks
Let me know how much and I will get the check in the mail tomorrow.
Gary Turner
3509 South Woodridge Road
Mountain Brook Alabama
All i have is liner shims,no head shims

Steve,

Mark Sholund
I had 15 sets of 21 shims
in order. Frank p 4 sets
Jeff lutz 1 set
Brandon white 4 sets
Chris capaldi 3 sets
Total 12. 15-12 = 3 This is my math i only have 3 left

i have never made any 45 gold head shims,because they are not different than the rest I’ve the evo 45 ones

Hello Steve,

I will take the following:
2x-CMB 67 Head shims
2x-CMB 91HR Head shims
2x-CMB 45 head shims
1x-CMB 80hr head shim
2x-CMB VAC 91 liner shims
2x-CMB 91HR liner shims
2x-CMB 91/101 liner shims
2x-CMB 78/90 liner shims

$87 sent via PP.

-Tyler
Lutz and Beardslee got the 91 hr head shims ahead of you,and your last line says 78/90 liner shims. What do you mean?

Back