• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Cleaning out a hobby shop of K&B parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougSick

Supporting Member
I have acquired a cache of K&B parts from a former hobby shop. All of the parts have been catalogued in the attached spreadsheet with the prices as listed on the parts packages or from K&B parts lists that I also have.
Most of the parts are marine but there are a few for ducted fan and some sport engines.
I would like to get US $500 for the lot and will even guarantee no more than $50 shipping from Canada. You are responsible for any import duties if they go to the lower 48.
The total of the list prices comes to over $1500 so the price is reflective of the usefulness of the parts. If this post is still up, the parts are still available.

Attachments

• K&B parts.pdf
    430.8 KB · Views: 271
I have acquired a cache of K&B parts from a former hobby shop. All of the parts have been catalogued in the attached spreadsheet with the prices as listed on the parts packages or from K&B parts lists that I also have.
Most of the parts are marine but there are a few for ducted fan and some sport engines.
I would like to get US $500 for the lot and will even guarantee no more than $50 shipping from Canada. You are responsible for any import duties if they go to the lower 48.
The total of the list prices comes to over $1500 so the price is reflective of the usefulness of the parts. If this post is still up, the parts are still available.
If you plan on selling individual parts please let me know
Thanks

If you plan on selling individual parts please let me know
Thanks
That's my problem. I want the whole lot gone and don't feel right throwing away stuff that has no interest. Figure it best to get it Stateside in a batch and let somebody else ship the stuff all over the place. Not cheap going across the boarder bit by bit.

Last edited:
ikCaiM9.jpg

WXiXZh5.jpg

Last edited:
If you will take $500.00 shipped to Buffalo, I will take. Tom Galdys
I will cover the first $50 of shipping but shipping to the US is not cheap. Via Canada post it's just under $100CDN/$70 USD. $500 is already 1/4 the list prices from the 90's. You would also have to cover Customs at your end, if there is any owing.
Can you hop across the boarder or get someone in Ontario I can ship to.?

Last edited:
Back