• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Classic thunder boat wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing a few times today,,,, would love the see her out there with Chris, Jan, and Norma... maybe get Sondra out there also

Someone help/hook paul and Macie up with a hull, or ready to go

I screwed it up > { Sending you pictures } You and Dan should have pictures Now .............

Let me know sir

Rick Reisinger

PM me if you are interested in my Miss Lapeer. This has an RCMK engine and needs a radio reciever and RX battery.

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0493.JPG

I have a Blazer Laughterback, Completely built with a geezer wheel for electric start. Complete less rec./ battery/radio I can send pics to your e-mail.

Glenn

009.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a RC Boatworks drop sponson classic thunderboat. It has a yellow bottom, red deck, yellow cowls and a red driver. It has a Zenoah 260 PUM mounted, drive shaft is in the bottom too. After that I lost interest in the boat. I just can't get excited about hydros.

I'd take $650.00 shipped any where in the lower 48.

You can contact me at [email protected] or 714-420-2453.

IMG_0183.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back