Christmas is time for giving!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have got a 40 - 60 size Prather Pirahna outrigger. Boats in great shape, comes with hardware. Need to make room in my shop and I do not use this. Pay for postage and I will ship right after New Years

Merry Christmas

Bob
I had 1 of those 15 years ago {realy fun boat }

i would like this on please

Rick Reisinger

I have got a 40 - 60 size Prather Pirahna outrigger. Boats in great shape, comes with hardware. Need to make room in my shop and I do not use this. Pay for postage and I will ship right after New Years

Merry Christmas

Bob
**** - rick was too quick- lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a K7B 3.5 outboard engine to gift. it may be missing the carb and propshaft, think I robbed them, but maybe not, have to look. Anyway, it is low or maybe even no run time, just will nevr use it. Prefer it to go towards a kid or newbie tunnel person, or maybe a wife / girlfriend, but. Paypal me $10 for shipping and merry christmas.. - [email protected], james beasley, oh it will be two weeks before u get it, i am on christmas leave!
james i have a kid my son josh is friends with we want to get him into boats and a tunnel is the perfect place to start.. i have a wood dumas im giving him been looking for a motor for him.. id do it if you dont mind..lmk

tk

i got some stuff here its used but if you need i want you to have it . i don't need

the pipe came off a p -67 sorry the pipe is gone

props

x452

x255

whh rudder mount

if you need it let me know

merry Christmas to all that read this

better late then never

Picture 431.jpg

i got some stuff here its used but if you need i want you to have it . i don't need

the pipe came off a p -67 sorry the pipe is gone

props

x452

x255

whh rudder mount

if you need it let me know

merry Christmas to all that read this

better late then never
I see you made it here joe!LOL!!!!! might be interested in one of those props..have to look at the prop chart..

yup i made it . i f you need one or both let me know happy to send them to you shipping on me

Merry Christmas

yup i made it . i f you need one or both let me know happy to send them to you shipping on me

Merry Christmas
give me 15-20 mins to findout on which prop I want..Now that I have.21 and.40 boats..do have one 1/8 gas but thats my boyfriends boat.lthat lucky bummer....

Guys and Gals -

For a first time deal , we had fun- gave some people some stuff they could use and made some new friends ;)

Thats was the intention- even though I didnt get shzt- LMAO :lol:

Kidding.

That WASNT the point for me.

I got the pleasure of seeing someone else benefit from you guys and gals gifting something,

myself included.

Hell Miss Hydro **** near built a whole boat- :eek: :p :p :p :p

Its been a pleasure to see those that did step up and help out this year-

Thanks

Merry Christmas all B) B)

Andy, Kaytlin and Jennifer :)

Keep the wet side wet in 2010

Guys and Gals -

For a first time deal , we had fun- gave some people some stuff they could use and made some new friends ;)

Thats was the intention- even though I didnt get ****- LMAO :lol:

Kidding.

I got the pleasure of seeing someone else benefit from you guys and gals gifting something,

myself included.

Thanks

hay I'll pass on the props...whole darn boat?? Need motor and radio servos and other thing to build a complete boat....But I have most of that here at home..But I wanted to thankyou guys that helped me out.. Its been a bad year for me&my boyfriend since my aunts death..she did all of our boat running videos,and since her passing we wasnt in the mood to run any boats this year...you guys made my christmas this year...So thankyou very very much.. I do really appriciated what you did for me.. So I wish you all a very marry christmas...

its ok here is my hydro . i only run gas boats now .

Merry Christmas to all a happy new year

Picture 382.jpg

Guys and Gals -

Thats was the intention- even though I didnt get ****- LMAO :lol:

Kidding.

myself included.

Thanks

hay I'll pass on the props...whole darn boat?? Need motor and radio servos and other thing to build a complete boat....But I have most of that here at home..But I wanted to thankyou guys that helped me out.. Its been a bad year for me&my boyfriend since my aunts death..she did all of our boat running videos,and since her passing we wasnt in the mood to run any boats this year...you guys made my christmas this year...So thankyou very very much.. I do really appriciated what you did for me.. So I wish you all a very marry christmas...

Just busting your shoes girl- relax. Its been a tough year for a LOT of us trust me, hence this thread :)

If we can help with anything else, you know all you have to do is say the word........ ;)

Take the props you need darn it.

i just got that one have not even had it out yet . sorry to say but i am keeping that one lol wish i had seen this before just now i gave away a 1/8 scale hydro hull too and a smaller one too oh well next year

Miss Hydro send me your address i want you to have them. i have no need for them . you may not need them now but you will some day . some thing tells me that won't be your last boat build lol

mm.jpeg

Miss Hydro send me your address i want you to have them. i have no need for them . you may not need them now but you will some day . some thing tells me that won't be your last boat build lol
cute cat.. I have two of them let along 4 ferrets too.little stinkers :D ..

my friend and I have 10 cats and 2 dogs if you check in your show off your pets post theres pic's of some them.

Well its not a Sprintcat or a Seaducer -

Certainly not an Insane- though Joe may be :huh:

Im sure as heck not gonna try and strap a 101 on it-

Foley :huh:

Andy

Back