Christmas Give Away 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found a brand new vegas duece tank...who needs it???

still have the mono turn fins and the aqua 550 brushed motor too...anyone need any of this stuff???

alden

Ok,.. You got it! Merry Christmas!

I need shipping info.

[ I will take the Cooper pipe, and in return I will give away a Salbury CF .21 pipe!

if the cf pipe is still avaialable id like to get just got a os max .21 marine engine. thanks.

I've got a $50.00 gift certificate toward any Insane Boat Hull that someone can have.

Here's the website www.insaneboats.com

Ron

next from me is a futaba magnum T3PDF tx & 1 r113f rx on 27 mhz fm. with 1 set of crystals. all i need is a reply here & an addy.

Last edited by a moderator:
next from me is a futaba magnum T3PDF tx & 1 r113f rx on 27 mhz fm. with 1 set of crystals. all i need is a reply here & an addy.
I will take this please. It will really help me get started in this hobby. I will PM address. Thank you very much.

I have a used but in very good condition BONZI rudder with a strut that is for 1/4" drive.
Hi Mark, If nobody else wants the rudder and strut I could use it. LMK about shipping.

Thanks,

Rick
OK Rick, the rudder is yours, I forgot to mention that it comes with a 4" transom extension. Hope you can use it, I had it on the back of a large cat. PM me with your shipping address and the shipping is on me. Have a great Christmas. Mark.

I have a used but in very good condition BONZI rudder with a strut that is for 1/4" drive.
Hi Mark, If nobody else wants the rudder and strut I could use it. LMK about shipping.

Thanks,

Rick
OK Rick, the rudder is yours, I forgot to mention that it comes with a 4" transom extension. Hope you can use it, I had it on the back of a large cat. PM me with your shipping address and the shipping is on me. Have a great Christmas. Mark.
wished you wouldve stated that in the first place.. other wise I'd wouldve jumped on that rudder. and no im not mad about it..its your rick.

Thanks,

Rick
wished you wouldve stated that in the first place.. other wise I'd wouldve jumped on that rudder. and no im not mad about it..its your rick.
Tellyou what Missy, If it doesn't work out for me I'll send it on to you. OK?

Thanks,

Rick
Tellyou what Missy, If it doesn't work out for me I'll send it on to you. OK?
thats cool with me.

I have a good K&B 3.5 inboard complete with carb and I think an almost complete second engine for who ever can use it.

It's a good motor for someone just getting into the hobby or for someone just wanting to play around , ran well in my sons boat .

P.M. me your adress and I'll take care of the rest .

Merry Christmas

Tim K

Back