Check it out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mick,

Thats KQQL, Hummmmm can you do sleeve work with it ? ;) ;)

Bob Morton B) B)

Paul

We are hoping to do a 1/8 scale motor kit first and then a 1/12. After that 1/16.

I might also do a 1/10 keithblack motor.

Grim

Hey Grim,

Cool, when do you think the 1/8th would be ready? Will it be a light weight kit or a resin jobby? Need one for my 1/8th boat. ;)

Paul.

Paul

Im going to do everthing i can to make this puppy light as posible.

Mike

Hey Mike,

Dude, outstanding!!!! Out of vac plastic too, man if the rest goes that way you will have made allot of guys day.

Paul.

Paul

The covers dont weigh squat. Im going to try and pull a set out of .020" lexan to add more strength to the parts.

Im hoping that i can keep most detail and still Vacuum form most of the parts.

I will keep updates coming as the motor comes along.

the heads are next and the drawings are just about done.

Then the block

After that the intake and supper charger, scoops and ex manifolds.

We are hoping to offer a full light weight motor kit.

Grim

Hey Mike,

I know this doesn't have half the detail but it's a vac mold too. The heads are 2 pieces glued with CA, you really cant see um under the valve covers but they had a butt joint and were easy to assemble. Some of the bits are made from wood and the headers were scratched from plastic tubing. 1/16th scale.

shovel8.jpg

Paul.

Paul

Cool looking.. i just ripped out a 1/16 test valve cover and its cute as a bugs butt.

I wil keep you posted.

Don you are the frist to ask for a 1/8scale kit, when its done yours is free...your the gunni pig....hehehe :lol:

Don will tell us if its a POS or way cool....its going to be some time so hang tight.

ROCK ON...

Latest posts

Back