• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheap Scale hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Kish

I am looking for a cheap scale hull for a friend it does not have to be pretty

and if it needs repair that is fine as well .

He is semi retired so he has the time to fix it up just not the money LOL.

His old scale is at the point of no return after 15years + racing it and he is rather depressed because he loves this class so much.

I would like to surprise him with another hull if it is in my budget.

So what's out there ?

Thanks Guy's

Tim

Hi Tim,

I've got a glass hull that is new but will need work. It's the #108 hull on Newtons plan site, I was going to do the Olympia with it. I would let it go for 150.00 plus shipping.

Paul.

Just looked at the Newtons plan list and this hull #108 had a total of 39 different paint layouts.

Even was sponsored by the company that I work for back in 1974 U-76

the hull was around from 1970-1984

Hi Tim,

I've got a glass hull that is new but will need work. It's the #108 hull on Newtons plan site, I was going to do the Olympia with it. I would let it go for 150.00 plus shipping.

Paul.

Hey Paul

This might be what I am looking for.

Is it possible to get a pic or two to get an idea what work is needed.

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim,

Paul.
Hi Paul

I'm in line behind Tim. Who made the hull?

Ralph

Hi Guys,

Tim, sent you an email. Ralph, I have no idea who laid up the hull, all I know is it was done in WA state.

Paul.

Hi Tim,

That was the email address I sent it to. Didn't bounce back to me? I'll send it again right now.

Paul.

Hi Guys,

Tim, sent you an email. Ralph, I have no idea who laid up the hull, all I know is it was done in WA state.

Paul.
Paul,

I'll bet that hull came out of the molds that I now own, I also have the cowling molds for this hull.

I'm still interested in the boat.

Ralph

Hi Tim,

That was the email address I sent it to. Didn't bounce back to me? I'll send it again right now.

Paul.

Hey Paul

Not sure why I am not getting the e-mail from you I am recieving other messages.

Would it be possible to post it here ?

Thanks

Tim

Paul, try sending pics to Tim one at a time. Sometimes if file is too large some server co's won't let it thru but they don't bounce it back either, it just dies out there in cyberspace......... :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Well, I didn't think the pics where to big but who knows. :rolleyes: Here ya go, posted here for a look see.

A1081.jpg

A1082.jpg

A1083.jpg

Paul.

PAUL,

I'LL TAKE IT! Providing its under 5 lbs bare w/canopy & doesn't have any major twist.

PAUL,

I'LL TAKE IT! Providing its under 5 lbs bare w/canopy & doesn't have any major twist.
Until Tim officially turns it down he has first dibs since this is his thread looking for a scale hull & it was offered directly to him. If Tim passes on it then Ralph has second shot making you number 3. Let's play nice fellas & everyone take a number. ;)

I've been on the other end too many times if you know what i mean. (Just missed it ****!)

By all means, no problem, Paul knows where to find me.
Ain't it real easy to get excited about a cheap deal on a scale hull? Kinda like dollar night at the local house of ill repute! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PAUL,

Until Tim officially turns it down he has first dibs since this is his thread looking for a scale hull & it was offered directly to him. If Tim passes on it then Ralph has second shot making you number 3. Let's play nice fellas & everyone take a number. ;)
Paul

I'm stepping out of line, The hull did not come out of my molds, so every body else can move up one place.

Ralph

Back