Chatroom/

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes,,,anything more and it cost more money...i remember tom talking about it when he brought back the integrated chat...

ac

What I see as the problem with the chat room is people that go in and never say a word, then leaveToday alone, I was in there and had three people come in, hang out for a minute and then leave without typing one word. What's the point of going in if you're not going to say anything?

free chat for 5 people.... significant money for more than that..... is it worth it to pay?????

$20 for 20 users $30 for 50 users $80 for 250 per year

free chat for 5 people.... significant money for more than that..... is it worth it to pay?????

$20 for 20 users $30 for 50 users $80 for 250 per year
go for the 20 usr I will donate.

It would be nice to choose a topic to chat about on certain nights. Like make a post about what and when to sign in for the chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
20 people is plenty and for $20 a year thats not bad!

I would donate!! I am new to RC boats, Since I have joined this site a few days ago, I have been in the chat room chatting with a few of the guys here and have been getting valuable information. Perfect for the people(me) that don't like to start threads.

Andrew

Tom 20 per year sounds decent the old chat if i remember correctly was between 10 15 people on a good night and rare it ever hit over 20 at least for very long at a time-- 5 is very limited-- toss up a thread ask for the users to donate a little..there are enough people already there that im sure will cover that 20 a year bill lol

example

phil 7.00

mike 7.00

andy 7.00

I Use the room, just let us know what we need to do to make it happen..

if they come up with the rest of it, I will chip in the extra 10.00 to make it 30.00 for the 50 person chat. Just let me know where to send paypal.

i went to do this tonight and they wanted me to give my credit card info on an unsecure website..... i don't think so! I put in a help ticket explaining it to them and said I would be glad to pay with paypal.

Sounds great, I'm pretty new to this site, checked out the chat the other night,had a great conversation. Nice talking to people in real time!

Back