Chat Session Happening - Live

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you know ant thing about seaducer boats

i am looking at a k&b 7.5 on ebay and was wanting to know if it will fit in this boat pretty easily

Hi Ric

No I don't know much about seaducers but theres bound to be people on the board who do. Set up a post and ask for info - everyone will share. I wouldn't rush to buy a K&B 45 as there are better motors out there that are easier to get parts for.

Just my opinion

Hi Ric

Yeah but I would look for something like CMB, MAC, Rossi, OPS - they are all good motors and you can get parts. The Picco 45s you see on Ebay are good also but you can't get spares. Not a good idea.

Better to spend a little more on gear that will look after you in the long run

the boat has a motor in it but i was told it is an airplane motor with a water jacket around the head

Mecoa, is another name that K&B uses for their airplane engines and their .18 car motor.

What size mono are you looking for?? Specifically a .45 or a .21 perhaps??

What is your budget becuase there are some really affordable .21 monos on the market these days. And you can pick upa used .21 that's a really good motor to go with it.

Hi Rod i have a seaducer 40 and it has a magnum xl and i was thinking about getting a new motor for it.

Back