CHARLESTON FALL RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're not even in the race, but you have enough boats to be the race. you're going to miss a wild one :eek:

i can't wait!! :D anything to get away from work.

tim

No Smack talk,

Just looking to have some fun, and have some good EAT's again this year

Had a ball last year, and that was with crappy weather
We get to tie a brick to your scale this year. :lol: :lol:
Considering he was the only one who could run past 3/4 throttle in last year's chop I think the brick was inside the boat already. :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

you're not even in the race, but you have enough boats to be the race. you're going to miss a wild one :eek:

i can't wait!! :D anything to get away from work.

tim
someday, been working on the bike. i'll be there to watch. dan tells me you got some more out of that tunnel, now you need to work on mine!!

russell

I'm just hoping for good weather and Smiling Nitro Gods !! I'm bringing two Twins a 67 Hydro and an F Mono so glow plug and fuel count should be stout !! Really looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time ....winning wouldn't suck either !! :lol: :lol:

I'll bring some smack! Ya'll better bring your best stuff cause this is going to be ONE BIG AZZ RACE!!!

I wouldn't expect too much from the scale this year, by the time we get to Charleston, it will be 7 months since it was last started.

Prolly been close to a year since the Sport-40 was run

What are you running this year Don?

still waiting on motor parts & rebuilding another hull.

is that sandbaggin? <_<

where's everybody else?

tim

tim,

if my memory serves me right, you have a problem with keeping your boat upright and running!!!
huh.gif

Or is it running and upright? Either way, you are right on target. He is trying hard to change history however. Time will tell.

tim,

if my memory serves me right, you have a problem with keeping your boat upright and running!!!
huh.gif

Or is it running and upright? Either way, you are right on target. He is trying hard to change history however. Time will tell.

who woke gramps up :p , it runs now and scoots. once i get my parts from carl it'll all change(i hope) :D

tim

tim,

huh.gif

who woke gramps up
tongue.gif
, it runs now and scoots. once i get my parts from carl it'll all change(i hope)
biggrin.gif

tim

Yeh, runs and scoots in the trunk of your car on the interstate. LOL!! I have heard that one before. Wait until I get the parts and then see. I have heard that one too! Gramps huh? Yep actually true, twice over. Can still kick your butt on the lake and going to give you another whooping in October. BOHICA - Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

i'm sorry john, all i remember is me and don racing. what you and rick were doing is beyond me.

why wait till oct, bring it in sept buuudddy B)

tim

i'm sorry john, all i remember is me and don racing. what you and rick were doing is beyond me.

why wait till oct, bring it in sept buuudddy
cool.gif

tim

Oh really. For your info Don finished 1st and I finished 2nd for the day. Don't recall if Deryl took 3rd or you did. You were behind me again. You have fallen even further behind me for the season series as I am leading the class. Yep, see you on the 13th!

oh, we're keeping records :( just my luck. someday i'll worry about points, for now i just have fun ;)

Back