CF Bandit 30/PICS!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;D

ABOUT THE MOUNTING SYSTEM , IF YOU HAVE A CMB 45 INBOARD AND WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT , I DO HAVE ALL LTHE PARTS FOR THE INSTALATION FOR YOU . EVERY THING IS MADE ON A CNC . TOP QAULITY .LOOKS GOOD JAMES IRWIN

1-765-747-4190

PS. I RECOMEND YOU USE THS SET ON A LAWLESS , NOT A K&B ,THERE IS A MAJOR DIFFERANCE IN OVERALL HIEGHT .

Well here it is.

killer4.jpg

killer5.jpg

killer6.jpg

Did get her maiden voyage today. :D Thanks to a clogged carb not much on the water but at the end she did a few slow laps. Next week more results I guess.

Very nice Oscar. Beautiful paint job and good workmanship throughout. :D

I like the looks of your pond, pretty suroudings Good luck with the boat!

Another excellent looking tunnel Oscar!!!! :D

Well done ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nice words Guy's!

I have to say about the engine if you're used to stock engines this thing really jumps in to revs! And without the vibrations you would normally get from an engine.

However in the water it did not pull the propshop 4214. I'll try the good old P215 this weekend. :huh:

Oscar

Well this combo does not take the good old 215!!

But a Propshop 4014 did do good work today. Finally. This boat is the hardest to get a good setup ever.

Bas made a nice pic. As you can see no stable run yet but at last some speed :D :

killer7.jpg

Hey Oscar,

No fair!!!! The barrel roll is one of my tricks :lol:

Gene ;)

Hi Tom,

Yeah I have been known to do that one to......... :p

Are you sure Paul was not the one driving? :lol:

Gene :D

Great pics Guy's !!!!

Hi Kevin,

the motor is running fine now. You reallly can feel and hear this engine has got a lot more ooooomph as an standard one. But I can't use all the power at the moment because the hull is stil flying to early. And I was used to use bigger props. :huh: Need to buy other one's

So there is stil a lot of work to do. But that is okay with me.

Back