CF Bandit 30/PICS!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Hey Guy's

The hull arrived yesterday, had a graduation to go to last nite so I unboxed it late. Gotta say its a keeper, All CF, no gel, just dat purdy weave showin through the resin, RRRRRRR grunts like Tim the Tool Man!!!!!! :eek:

Nice hull Jack and well designed, a little blocking on the sponsons and she will be ready. Gotta say thanks to Charley H. too, great deal and he tossed in a new Octura mount and one of Mikies fuel cells, Charley you are great to deal with Dude!!! ;)

Power will be a different road from what you are used to from me anyhow, Comming from my O'l buddy Tim@ PBracing, its a brand and configuration that is more along the "Grimology" type of thinkin. 8)

Just gettin started and will have some pics up soon, got a suprize cowling commin too, So stay tuned!!!

Gene ;D

Re:CF Bandit 30

Gene,

Need any more advice or help, please don't hesitate.

Hi Jack,

I'll sure do it ;)

Great to have ya hull here at Intlwaters :D

Gene ;D

Gene,

Do you need [glow=red,2,300]that prop[/glow] back?

Tim.

Hey Tim,

Nope, I'm gonna go with a old standard this time ;)

Keep it as long as ya need Buddy,

Gene ;D

Gene,

Looking forward to the M30 (my name for the 30") pics.

Jack,

Sometimes you have to resize them a bit, I have trouble with a timeout if they are too big,

Gene ;D

Many years ago Jack I got one of your CF hulls from "Dr.Boat" Jim Williamson. Remember him?? It was the early version w/the high back slanted radio box that was very small. I put a brand new 3.5 K&B on it, all FM electronics and got a custom paint job. The boat screamed through the first turn stalled, sank and I've never seen it again! It rained later that day so my friends scuba dived to the bottom of Kaiser Kove in Fremont Ca, and they told me it was the darkest dark they had ever been in. Needless to say they didn't find the hull. You better believe I'm a preacher to always check twice for floatation!

Now the funny part, couple my buddies stopped by and saw it, and went NUTZ!!!!! They are in my shop thowin twentys on the table!!!!! Sheeeeesh!!!! Ya need another beer boys, He,He, Show me tha money!!!!!

Actually its allready way over what I payed for it ;)

Oh well still got that ABS Sprint fer engine testin :D

Gene ;D

Vey vey niiiiice!

Is it just the pic, or is the inside sponson edge not sharp all the way up?

Here is a better shot of the steps from the rear:

Crap Dudes the offer is at 225, AHH SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Doin the happy, happy dance,

Jack just gave the new owner your email, he will drop ya line if he has any questions,

Later Dudes,

Gene ;D

Hey big daddy,

Sorry you lost your boat and and gear, I know how it feels. Except I got mine back from Legg Lake. Luckily it's only about 9 feet deep. I know that Kaiser cove is very deep. Primo place to race BTW.

AAHHH Slide you dog ;) couldn't resist the money! LOL You'll be sorry, if I were you I'd make sure to never see that bad boy run. LOL ;D

Hi Gene,

looks great the CF tunnel. Didn't know Bandit built them out of CF. Attempting for another speedrecord?

Paul

Back