Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post #80 states the scale class was open to 24 boat I only see 18 listed.

Doug Shepherd

Post #80 states the scale class was open to 24 boat I only see 18 listed.

Doug Shepherd
That was before we hit our limit of 150 boats. Once we hit our limit we cut off classes, and filled out classes that had openings in current heats. When we hit the 150 limit we had 32 heats per round, and didn't want to add more heats.

Gary,

This is a district 14 and 2 supported points race for district points. Those classes that are supported in district points racing should take precedence over a non supported class.

Doug Shepherd

We have had this race posted on here since December 6, 2016, and at the same time on racemastersevents.com. We have a 150 boat limit, once that limit is reach we only fill out classes at that time. We were at 32 heats per round when the limit was reached, so I closed off registration and reopened the classes that had openings in the heats at that time. If people are concerned about points classes, they should enter early. If any openings in classes happen I will post up until July 17.

Garry

if anyone in the points classes, scale spt 40, rtr, and any other ones sees that their boat wont be ready, please notify Garry asap . we have people waiting that want to run.

REMEMBER YOUR CURRENT I.M.P.B.A. CARD AS THESE WILL BE CHECKED. NO CARD-NO RACE. PERIOD . WRIST BANDS WILL BE USED, YOUR HAT IS NOT YOUR WRIST .

######## ALSO ######### I/8 SCALE . WE ARE HAVING A CONCOURS. TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU WILL NEED YOUR SCALE REGISTRATION CARD FOR YOUR DISTRICT. , YOUR ACTUAL PICTURE , NO HANDING AN I-PHONE WITH A PICTURE, NOT GONNA WORK.

there are no refunds as per todays date july 10th. .

camping is permitted at site, there are no hookups. please ask before setting up. we should be the only action in the park. there is blacktop walkway all around the pond , we ask you NOT to drive on it. all setups will be behind it in relation to the pond. there is a pavilion next to the restrooms now, we are Not to use it for setups unless you are handicapped, (I know, we all qualify)

we are having hot food at the site. the Celina Rotary club just got on board today.

there are many new quality restaurant's within 1/2 mile of the race site for after hours.

any questions , just ask, we will try and answer asap

We still have some openings in the race, I will take any entries in the following classes until Sunday July 16 at 8 PM. If you want to enter in any of these classes post on here.

Class Spots available

A Hydro 1

B Mono 3

B Hydro 3

Sport 20 Hydro 2

Sport 40 1

D Hydro 3

RTR 4

Open Rigger 1

Open Tunnel 2

Open Gas Spt Hydro 5

Open Gas Mono 1

Open Gas Cat 3

Cracker Box 5

P Ltd Tunnel/Cat 2

we will have CONTROLLED open water (similar type boats at same time). on Friday when set up completed. usually by 12:30 1:00 til 5:30 ish.

you are more than welcome to pitch in with set -up if you want to.

we don't usually furnish the retrieve boat drivers on open water, we do require 2 people in the boat with safety gear on board.

must also have a backer, no one man shows going on.

Gary will be running my f mono in open gas if need be I will take that open gas mono spot but it will be a f nitro motor
Will let you know, I have a email out to the other entries in that class to find out if it's okay with them. I'm okay with it, but they have to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
We still have some openings in the race, I will take any entries in the following classes until Sunday July 16 at 8 PM. If you want to enter in any of these classes post on here.

Class Spots available

A Hydro 1

B Mono 3

B Hydro 3

Sport 20 Hydro 2

Sport 40 1

D Hydro 3

RTR 4

Open Rigger 1

Open Tunnel 2

Open Gas Spt Hydro 5

Open Gas Mono 1

Open Gas Cat 3

Cracker Box 5

P Ltd Tunnel/Cat 2
Gary, do you still have room for a B and D Hydro? If so I'm IN for both. DSM on both Let me know,thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back