cat info (where)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petdos

Hi to all,happy new year to all,just need to know where you guys go,besides general,to find anything on cats,thanks peter. :)

Unfortunately there aren't any Cat only forums that I know of. The sad part also is that there are no nitro Cat classes here in the US but I don't know about Oz. Gas Cat's are very popular though. Danny at Sonic Racing in Oz has some nice ones but I don't know what else is available Down Under.

Unfortunately there aren't any Cat only forums that I know of. The sad part also is that there are no nitro Cat classes here in the US but I don't know about Oz. Gas Cat's are very popular though. Danny at Sonic Racing in Oz has some nice ones but I don't know what else is available Down Under.
Down here in D3(Namba) they run in Open Offshore- Sprincats with 101's ..... ;)

Steve Hearle and Gene Mongars are very quick.....

Andy

Andy
When Jerry runs one of his cat's with a "Big Block" in it, it's pretty stout also.

Andy
When Jerry runs one of his cat's with a "Big Block" in it, it's pretty stout also.

Yep- almost forgot about his-

Guess it's pretty easy when you don't get past Brandon to go to the pond ;)

Happy New Year Rick, hope all is well...... Tell Pickles hey . :)

Andy

Andy

Andy
Since your a free bird now, will we see you in Orville.

Sound to me like Foley may need you

Hello petdos .

Welcome to International Waters . I am a member of the Model Boat Club of N.S.W. Inc and we run at Gate D in the Sydney International Regatta Centre at Penrith . We are not allowed to start our motors before 9 am . I have misplaced the new Club calender , but we are over there on the 11.1.2009 and the 25.1.2009 for sure , 1 is a race day and the other is practice . There is talk of our Club putting on a demonstration in the main area of the park on Australia Day - 26.1.2009 . As for what classes of Cat that we run , there is a few in the inboard - B - 45 / 7.5 cc tunnel , X - 30 cc with 1 member running a ( CMB cube motor ~ 16 cc ) in a B size boat and quite a few of us run Petrol Tunnel with either 23 or 26 cc size Zenoah based motors . I hope this helps with some of your enquiries , might see you out there 1 day .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Andy

Andy
Since your a free bird now, will we see you in Orville.

Sound to me like Foley may need you
I'm thinking if he wants to cover the motel and drinks- I'm up for tossing boats for 3 days AND picking up my new (to me) Mono...... Hmmmmmm

Foley ?????????? ;)

Btw, one way or another I need you to pick the boat up for me - lol :huh:

I'll call ya Tom........

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Petdos .

The MBCofN.S.W.Inc. has changed it's race this month to the 11.1.2009 . As for boat set up , put the boat on a flat table and push the strut down to the table and give it 3 degrees clearance at the back end of the strut .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Back