Carbon GADJETCRAFT PIPE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giuseppe gallegra

Please guys, where is possible buy the carbon Gadget pipe or Gadjet pipe for 3.5cc outboard ?

Thanks

Giuseppe - Italy

I sold most of the 3.5 O/B pipes that are in the US. The pipes are made in Australia, but I have no idea if they still make them. I sold around 15-20 pipes over the years but it's been over 10 years since I sold them. I would check with the boys Down Under to see if they are still being made.

Happy Holidays,

TB

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Bill,

thank you very much for this informations. Ok, please, let me know if you have news. Also i have send today one email to Kris Flynn from Australia for ask about this pipes.

Thanks and Happy Holidays also for you.

Best Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Hello Bill,

thank you very much for this informations. Ok, please, let me know if you have news. Also i have send today one email to Kris Flynn from Australia for ask about this pipes.

Best Regards

Giuseppe - Italy
I hope Kris can find out for you. I do not know how made them, Tim Duggan would get the pipes made 4-5 at a time and mail them to me. At times it was very hard to get the guy to make them. They are very nice looking pipes and well made. What is your application of the O/B pipe? You can get a SPP Carbon pipe, they work very good on a NR motor.

Thanks,

TB

Andrew Tuckwell (or "BOOM" as we call him) owns the molds. I will text him today and see if he has any in stock and how much and how long if hr needs to make them.

as Bill said, SPP are grest also, but the Gadjit is a good option to have. Especially if you dont own Cooper outboard pipe
default_smile.png

Hello Bill,

Best Regards

Giuseppe - Italy
I hope Kris can find out for you. I do not know how made them, Tim Duggan would get the pipes made 4-5 at a time and mail them to me. At times it was very hard to get the guy to make them. They are very nice looking pipes and well made. What is your application of the O/B pipe? You can get a SPP Carbon pipe, they work very good on a NR motor.

Thanks,
Nice, Kris reply direct in this Topic. Yes, i want for application in the O/B 3.5cc pipe.......SPP Carbon pipe ? I don't know. Let me know. Thanks. Giuseppe - Italy

Good morning TB, thank you very much for the information, i don't like much this type of Carbon pipe ( Salisbury pipe ) and also i have others Aluminum Pipe for O/B 3.5cc.

I like the style and also the manufacturing of ''Gadget pipe''.

Best Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Ron sells them at Novarossi USA, the link is for you to check them out.

http://www.novarossi.us/collections/tuned-pipes/products/outboard-tuned-pipes

Thanks,

TB
Thanks Bill. Yes, for the Novarossi outboard engines, we have found that the Salisbury Power Pipes have out-performed the Gadget, Cooper, Irwin, and Equi. Any or all of these are a great second choice in my opinion, but the SPP tops the list and unlike the others are readily available.
Giuseppe, I answered your PM. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron sells them at Novarossi USA, the link is for you to check them out.

http://www.novarossi.us/collections/tuned-pipes/products/outboard-tuned-pipes

Thanks,

TB
Thanks Bill. Yes, for the Novarossi outboard engines, we have found that the Salisbury Power Pipes have out-performed the Gadget, Cooper, Irwin, and Equi. Any or all of these are a great second choice in my opinion, but the SPP tops the list and unlike the others are readily available.
Giuseppe, I answered your PM. Thanks.
Hello Ron,yes, and thank you very much for this you reply with all informations. My Best Regards, Giuseppe - Italy

Cooper kills all for heat racing...if you say different...well you must not own a cooper
default_tongue.png

SPP RS Outboard pipe is the best if you want fast and hard hitting power (on a Nova)

Cooper kills all for heat racing...if you say different...well you must not own a cooper
default_tongue.png

SPP RS Outboard pipe is the best if you want fast and hard hitting power (on a Nova)
Hello Kris,thank you very much for this you comments, and also for the advises. Regards with Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Giuseppe - Italy

Latest posts

Back