carbon Fiber sheets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

Chris wood had posted where to get some carbon fiber sheets before, I cannot find that post. So Chris, tell me agian where you found it so this time I might be smart enough to bookmark it. thanks. Ken

Recently had Aerospace Composites (acp-composites.com) lay up a couple of custom 2'x3'x0.070" plates for me. Been doing business with the Sparr's for years. :)

Another source for pre-cured laminates is: http://www.cstsales.com/

www.robotcombat.com is the place i used to get it.. but you can get it @ www.mcmaster.com and use this part number.. it is the same stuff and cheaper.. 8181K12

the place the roxyflash mention it is not comestic on both sides.. it is ruffer.. i talked to the guy and he was working on it but he just wanted to let me know ahead of time.

any way go to mcmaster it is the cheapest.

chris

I've bought sheets and angles from Graphite Elegance and as he says on his site, it's not fancy show stuff. The angle pieces come in handy for mounting servos, tuned pipe brackets or other places were you'd like to add a little custom work. Some thinned epoxy might be the ticket to fill in the pinholes and add some shine.

If you want to spend the money, Art's Hobbies has carbon fiber sheets in a variety of colors and his CF pushrod kits are sweet with the titanium ends.

Back