Canards in Spt 20 and Spt 40 Impba

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally would rather beat up on the hydro guys
default_smile.png

We always have 20 plus sport 40s at our races,if it is not broke why dick with it.
I never said anything was wrong with the turnout. I just enjoy that hull and thought it would be cool to see with the sport boats. I thought Brad's build was really cool and it would be fun to see it be competitive with sport boats instead of having to be in the rigger class. I doubt numbers would change at all. And it wouldn't have any negative effect as far as I can observe. Are the canards really to fast for that those classes these days?

Very easy folks,

Write the proposal, submit it as your supposed to
I've read that a couple times now, but I felt like throwing it out as a discussion prior to making assumptions that it's harmless for the class would be smart. So maybe I could get a better reason why that aren't allowed other than we shouldn't dick with it. Wasn't trying to make anymore work for anyone who deals with the rules. I was just trying to see if there was a good reason why they weren't allowed. I don't even have one. I just like watching people who do and think they would be more fun racing against me in the sport classes.

If we let this boat then that boat in pretty soon we will just have a meaningless class. Do we really need to always change the rules? No we could have club races and let them run in those. If you dont have a set of rules and regulations to follow it becomes crazy. My point is a canard is a 4 point and if you let it in the rest will follow

That's all you had to say. I wasn't trying to make anyone mad. Just get opinions on why they aren't allowed.

I dont think anyone is mad, hope you make a few more races next year. Id like a chance to spank dat azz

I dont think anyone is mad, hope you make a few more races next year. Id like a chance to spank dat azz
Oh yea! I plan on being at least 4 races next year. Our two and then maybe one or both of your guys. And a wildcard like Mendota or the wine run or something. I think we have some Peterson sport 40s for me to try out...

Latest posts

Back