can you say grandpa

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Chase

At 2:05 this morning our daughter in law gave birth to our first grandson, Henry James Chase @ 9 lbs. Everyone is doing good. Time to start building another boat.

Congradulations to you and your daughters family on your grandchild. I have two and one in the oven. My daughter is walking the mall now to hoping the baby will drop down.

Joe

Congrats Karl,

Now you have one to spoil rotten, then give him back to the mama and daddy!

Wishing your family the best :)

At 2:05 this morning our daughter in law gave birth to our first grandson, Henry James Chase @ 9 lbs. Everyone is doing good. Time to start building another boat.
Congrats Karl! glad to here that everyone is healthy.........I have a few of those lil buggers my self man are you going to have a blast ;) :D :D :D :D

I guess I'll have to wait for all the fun that everyone tells me about. It's hard to visualize it when they are two hours old and a little wrinkley. This will always give me something to look forward to. Thanks for the support.

I guess I'll have to wait for all the fun that everyone tells me about. It's hard to visualize it when they are two hours old and a little wrinkley. This will always give me something to look forward to. Thanks for the support.
I'm not that far yet, but remember it like you daughter growing up I would say, without the headache's :p

AND

you get to give him back when your done ;)

Spoiled rotten of course :lol:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool deal, Karl. Just get ready for those "Grandpa will you buy me this look!", and if your like my young'uns you will. CONGRATS!!!!!! Ryon Shaw

Congrats Karl!

You have awhile but here's my motto:

Grand kids, Feed Them sugar and send them home!

Congrats, Karl, you got me beat by just a few weeks! Both our older kids are expecting their first(s), our daughter & husband coming up first of June and son & wife in September. We first thought blue then pink, but turns out I'll be building two BLUE boats this round, and can't wait to be called Gramps. :D

Wallster

Latest posts

Back