can it be competitive still need help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Krienke

need to know about what this boats about. ran it seems ok ,just is it competitive still or could be with mods ? and will it be a good mild choppy water boat ? anyone ran this hull before?

IMG_3837.JPG

IMG_3841.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a Herb Stewart boat.
has anyone seen it raced and what its characteristics are when it really gets flyin? Ive ran it with a stock K&B 3.5 and now thinking of puttin this rossi with a pipe on it and want to know if its worth it or just sell it and get a HTB 290 or something for rougher water here in the midwest where its windy. It looks like the bottom is real flat and has nice lines . so if anyone has had one and has any mods they want to share or just info id apreciate it . thanks Dave

I raced one for a while, several years ago. They arent known as one of the better hulls, but it will get you around the pond. Herb Stewart still run this style hull, and does well with them. I remember mine had a hop/bounce that would not go away, but dont remember much else about it.

Shoot Herb an email, and ask him about them.

[email protected]

~James

I raced one for a while, several years ago. They arent known as one of the better hulls, but it will get you around the pond. Herb Stewart still run this style hull, and does well with them. I remember mine had a hop/bounce that would not go away, but dont remember much else about it.
Shoot Herb an email, and ask him about them.

[email protected]

~James
I caught up with herb stewart yesterday and he is really into it again. says he has a new hull that is great. i am looking forward to seeing it . sayin he is layin them with clear jelcote and making them lighter than ever and also he can see to make better layups and also to join them with the clear.

He was sayin that the older one i have is good up to 60 or so and is still competitive so looking forward to trying your rossi on it. had you ever ran that motor that you sold Kris?

Back