can anyone please help me??please....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tomzeren

Hi!

Well...I have a hull that I am going to set up with an engine and all that stuff.

Some facts about my hull:

Length: 74 cm

Lenght in waterline: 67 cm

width: 25-26 cm

Weight: 2,5-3 kg

It is a planning V-hull.

What I wondered was if anyone could maybe say what size my nitro-engine should be to get this hull running fast, but not out of control..

Do you think that a .21 engine is to small??what about a .45? ???

Please answer me anyone, and if you have some other advices to me I would appreciate that too...

Tom... ;D

Tom,

a .21 size engine I belive would be a good choice for that length of vee hull. if you let us know what which hull it is, ie.. speedmaster, microburst, ect. i'm sure that the guys here could be a lot of help in seting it up to go fast.

Wade

O.S .21SE-MX recoil starter. New and in never been out of the box. 100bucks. Interested? Give me an email.

Hammer

Well the problem is that i don't know very much about my hull.

I got it from a friend and he says that it is a prototype of a norwegian Scand-hull. (Scand is a norwegian company that makes daycruisers and stuff) I also know that the hull is moulded in glassfibre. :) ....

I don't have pictures of the hull yet but I am going to get it as soon as possible! I thought that maybe a .21 size engine would be to small, but you guys have a lot more experience than me. But remember that i want my hull to go fast, but not out of control...Thanks, Tom... ;D

Back