***CAN AM SUMMER SHOOTOUT***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,

The classes could always be offered and see how they fill. If you say a 5 boat min who could complain? Anyways, we can discuss next time we meet. Have a safe and happy 4th!

Tom,

The classes could always be offered and see how they fill. If you say a 5 boat min who could complain? Anyways, we can discuss next time we meet. Have a safe and happy 4th!
thats what i do for celina summer challenge, throw them out there, then we can see who will show when we offer.

we dropped 5 "had to have " classes this year!but thats ok,

dan

Jeff and I will be there, very very late friday nite......save me a trailer spot near the lake Mike

UPDATE!!!!!!

Registrations are coming in daily! Keep them coming! Tom will be posting the numbers in the next few days but says that he is receiving multiple each day!

This is going to be one heck of a race! Let's go folk's!

Great to hear that your coming Mike. I look forward to seeing you there.

Tom no offense but i'm finding it hard to justify the trip down just to run one class. :(
Hey Ken,

I wish you would reconsider. We have an enormous amount of stuff to give away and it is growing each week. I understand your thoughts about only racing one boat. I myself will only be racing one boat as will each member of our club. That is the agreement we made when we decided to put this race on. Three members are coming from the Detroit area, one from the London area in Ontario, and myself from the Kitchener/Waterloo area in Ontario. I have about a 6.5 - 7 hour drive to get there. For me, it's not only the racing but the friendships that we gain from enjoying our hobby. It's a chance to get together and renew old acquaintances and most definitely make some new ones. I hope I get the chance to see you there.

Dave

I know that a very strong 45(D)-Hydro will be there. ;)

Ya'll look out, Bob's coming through. :lol:

:)

This will be good,Bob and Stu Barr ,Show

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder. Our price bump happens Friday, so to save on fees, get your entries in this week. You don't have to pay right now, just pay at sign in. Ask me about the family plan. This race is shaping up to be a "WHO"S WHO" in the rigger classes, if you run a rigger, you don't want to miss it.

We will have open water on Friday, the 30th after we get set up.

Tom ,Dave any class numbers yet? We are coming either way for some good racing............

ATTENTION ALL RTR'S

THERE HAS BEEN A LAST MINUTE CHANGE TO THE LINE-UP! DUE TO THE LACK OF INTEREST IN B TUNNEL (2 BOATS), WE ARE DROPPING THAT CLASS IN FAVOR OF RTR. SINCE THIS CLASS IS GROWING AND THERE WERE A NUMBER OF YOU WHO SUGGESTED IT, HERE IT IS.

WINNER WILL RECEIVE A RTR KIT!

LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT!

The increase in entry fee will not be applicable to the RTR Class.

Ron

The only class that is weak (2 entries) is B-Tunnel. Your going to have your hands full in B-Hydro as some of the top guys are coming. This is going to be some great nitro rigger racing, like the old days. PM sent.

Tom-Vince-Dave-Tom Saddler - I will be dropping my trailer at Celina on Thursday evening early probably around 5 pm then continuing on to another location for business is there any problems with doing that ? Thanks Tony J

Last edited by a moderator:
The RTR's are showing there presence. Not even two days after posting and there is already 6 registered. Keep it going people! Lets get them out and put on a show!

Back