******CAN AM SUMMER SHOOTOUT-- DISTRICT 2 POINTS RACE******

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

THE CAN AM R/C BOAT CLUB PRESENTS THE

CAN AM SUMMER SHOOTOUT

We have been working very hard to create a race which will be absolutely amazing!

We will be awarding a ZENOAH 260 PUM Engine for the winner of each gas class as listed on our flyer.

We will be awarding a CMB Engine for the winner of each nitro class as listed on our flyer.

We will be awarding a $200 gasoline gas card for the winner of the unlimited class as listed on our flyer.

We will be awarding an outboard nitro motor for the outboard class as listed on our flyer.

TRUST ME, YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS RACE IN CELINA, OH JULY 31 & AUGUST 1!

Attached is the Race Flyer Can_Am_Presents1.doc

Here are a sample of some of the prizes we will have:

BLAZER MARINE SPORT 20 KIT

AEROMARINE CONQUEST HULL

VOODOO PROPELLERS

COOPER MUFFLERS FOR GAS & NITRO

RC BOATWORKS MONO HULL

GAS RC PRODUCTS 2 INCH BAND PIPE KIT

BLAZER SPORT 40

$50 OFF & FREE SHIPPING OF A BOAT HULL from GOTAROL

PROPS FROM PROSHOP WEST BRENT

CLASS ONE DRAGCAT BOAT HULL

CELINA HOTEL ROOM DONATION (more info to follow)

Attachments

• Can_Am_Presents1.doc
    129.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
ENGINES AWARDED FOR 1ST PLACE! BOAT HULLS TO BE GIVEN AWAY! GREAT RACING! AWESOME BBQ! GOOD FRIENDS AND LOTS OF FUN! WHAT MORE IS THERE! LIFE IS GREAT!

Hey why not RTR boats or a kids class?????? Daddy mite make me stay home if there is no kids classes

Allison

How can you have a district points race and not have an RTR class??? It is a points class and getting bigger every year!!!!!

Dave,

Is there on-site camping and room for RV's etc?

Ron
I'm from that area.. there is RV campgrounds around Celina and St'Marys areas..If you want me to I can call for pricing for you?..We're going to hopfully race in this event too.

Dave,

Ron
I'm from that area.. there is RV campgrounds around Celina and St'Marys areas..If you want me to I can call for pricing for you?..We're going to hopfully race in this event too.
I'd appreciate that Misshydro. Send me links to local campgrounds if you don't mind. I do remember people staying there in tents a few years ago. I was wondering if a self contained trailer would be okay.

Ron

ron and everyone. the celina site will allow on site motor home and camping . there is no electrical hookups , so you will need to be self contained. there is no sewer hookup or water either. primitave. there is a power hookup by the pavillion, but dont even think of using it as you will be unhooked.!

new restrooms are being constructed by the race site, they may not be finished by the june CELINA SUMMER CHALLENGE XX race but should be done by the can-am race.

we prefer the campers stay to the north end , again depending on the weather(rain) situation, may have to be in the paved lot behind the race site. some common sense needs to be used, as we DONT want the park torn up by stuck campers.

the"hook'' charges HEAVY for winching them out!!

we reseeded the pit area and the grass had a good start before the winter set in.

these 2 races should both be really great so plan on attending

CELINA SUMMER CHALLENGE XX JUNE 4-5-6

CAN-AM RACE JULY 31-AUG1

DAN KRAMER

C-D CELINA SUMMER CHALLENGE XX

Dave,

Ron
Ron,

Great to hear you may attend! Last year there were motorhome (or self contained) campers on site. Again, no hook-ups of any kind.

Dave

ron and everyone. the celina site will allow on site motor home and camping . there is no electrical hookups , so you will need to be self contained. there is no sewer hookup or water either. primitave. there is a power hookup by the pavillion, but dont even think of using it as you will be unhooked.!

new restrooms are being constructed by the race site, they may not be finished by the june CELINA SUMMER CHALLENGE XX race but should be done by the can-am race.

we prefer the campers stay to the north end , again depending on the weather(rain) situation, may have to be in the paved lot behind the race site. some common sense needs to be used, as we DONT want the park torn up by stuck campers.

we reseeded the pit area and the grass had a good start before the winter set in.

CAN-AM RACE JULY 31-AUG1

DAN KRAMER

Dan,

Thanks for the Information and endorsement. Me and the boyz will be down for your race again. should be a good time. New scale, so look out!

Dave

CAN-AM RACE JULY 31-AUG1

DAN KRAMER

Dan,

Thanks for the Information and endorsement. Me and the boyz will be down for your race again. should be a good time. New scale, so look out!

Dave
from what I was told the new rest rooms should be done before the first celina races.. I have friend whos the head of the mercer county=celina sewer dept..but one proublem.they made them to close to the pond=you'll lose some setup spaces..

Dang, Dave, Tom and the rest of the Gang, sweet looking race, you can count me in for sure, looking Fun no-less!!! scale, gas hydro, T-boat,

Dave,

Ron
Ron,

Great to hear you may attend! Last year there were motorhome (or self contained) campers on site. Again, no hook-ups of any kind.

Dave
I'll be glad to be there and support you guys Dave. Trailer is fully self contained complete with generator. Motors for each class is really sweet! Great effort from the Can-Am team.

RJ

Latest posts

Back