CALLING ALL RTR'S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

ATTENTION ALL RTR'S

THERE HAS BEEN A LAST MINUTE CHANGE TO THE LINE-UP! DUE TO THE LACK OF INTEREST IN B TUNNEL (2 BOATS), WE ARE DROPPING THAT CLASS IN FAVOR OF RTR. SINCE THIS CLASS IS GROWING AND THERE WERE A NUMBER OF YOU WHO SUGGESTED IT, HERE IT IS.

WINNER WILL RECEIVE A RTR KIT!

LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT! Please see CAN AM SUMMER SHOOTOUT FLYER in Races and Results

The increase in entry fee will not be applicable to the RTR Class.

Last edited by a moderator:
ATTENTION ALL RTR'S

THERE HAS BEEN A LAST MINUTE CHANGE TO THE LINE-UP! DUE TO THE LACK OF INTEREST IN B TUNNEL (2 BOATS), WE ARE DROPPING THAT CLASS IN FAVOR OF RTR. SINCE THIS CLASS IS GROWING AND THERE WERE A NUMBER OF YOU WHO SUGGESTED IT, HERE IT IS.

WINNER WILL RECEIVE A RTR KIT!

LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT! Please see CAN AM SUMMER SHOOTOUT FLYER in Races and Results

The increase in entry fee will not be applicable to the RTR Class.
{HIDE } POPEYE IS COMEING

MY SON RICHARD

WOW! Not even posted for 2 days and there are 6 entries. Keep them coming people, the Miss Vegas Deuce will be in our hands on Monday. Along with getting a first place trophy, the winner will also get the boat!

If you got one, bring it and run it. You just might win!

Way to go Mike!

Well, everything is loaded here and I will be leaving tomorrow morning at around 10 a.m. One quick stop to pick up Steve Peterson along the way and we be in Celina before you know it! I can honestly say that we are greatful to those of you who have entered our race and to those of you that haven't, don't worry just show up and we can get you in! It's that easy. We have new race sftware which is allowing us to things much easier and we want to put on a great event for some great friends.

See you there!

According to the weather, the weekend is looking quite favorable with Saturday being the only day with possible thunderstorms. By the looks of it, driven by humidity.

If anyone needs to contact us, please call my cell phone at 519-240-0085 as Tom will be unavailable.

Back